Maryville Recruiting - the Rich Get Richer

MLREB

The Machine properly referenced as the Maryville Red Rebels landed a versitle play-maker recently adding depth and explosiveness to the skill positions, mainly wide receiver. A young man named TJ Kimble has been working out and involved with the team for Spring drills and workouts. Does that name sound familiar to anyone?......hmmmmmmmmmm.

Edited by MLREB

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Machine properly referenced as the Maryville Red Rebels landed a versitle play-maker recently adding depth and explosiveness to the skill positions, mainly wide receiver. A young man named TJ Kimble has been working out and involved with the team for Spring drills and workouts. Does that name sound familiar to anyone?......hmmmmmmmmmm.

Related to Tahj Kimble at Boston College? What are his numbers - height, weight, speed..... ?

Missing football for that many years hampers even the best of athletes, though.

Scheme and reps....yes. Pure athleticism....no. The kid is a heck of an athlete above and beyond what Maryville typically produces. We will see if he sticks but there is no doubt he will be a huge asset to the offense.

Have no doubt he is a great athlete. I have watched him play basketball many of times against Oak Ridge. He is a great defender, but his athletic ability didn't "leap" out to me. Not on a basketball court at least. Maybe football it will, idk?

He does try to force the ball too much. Remember he is just a sophomore.

He does try to force the ball too much. Remember he is just a sophomore.

No, wasn't just that. I never came away saying WOW, this guy can jump, or wow, that guy has amazing athletic ability. Doesn't mean he don't, but just never wowed me in that way..Wasn't running all over the place, flying through the air, that type stuff..Solid ballplayer, that he is.

Now Rebullsman and SS....Thiz iz footbawl knott baskitbawl whur talkin' heer....Patton and Daryl Warren jist never wowed ennybody on a baskitbawl quart eithur eye don't thank...

Eye don't know zackly how good heal bee rite off...Butt if'un he stix like ML sed heal bee hurd frum....And eye'd say Prevo, Shinsky, and Mr. Kimball will be abowt az quik a tree-o az Mairvul haz haid inn a good whawl...

:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS