District 12-AA 2012

bigredbird

Yes, I am. No clue what they looked like against LC, didn't go, didn't want to waste my time. However, they looked very solid in the jamboree. It's preseason, coach's are trying to shore up depth, see who can play, good coaches aren't interested in getting starters banged up in jamborees and scrimmages.

My info came from the the MC media guide

dating back about 30 years I think. If they played more before then, who really cares? The record I posted is correct, back to the 70's. I've never made anything up. Please just shut up. I'll be here to say I told you so when MC crushes y'all yet again this year. Oh yeah, the record speaks for itself, not to mention the state championship and more semi and quarterfinal appearances than Lewis. How is that an opinion? Its pretty clear cut.

It's an opinion because LC and MC have never played the exact same schedules, rendering your argument for semi and quarter appearances invalid and pointless. That's about the same as saying my team is better because we have more heart. It's subjective ya dig what I'm layin down Brokeback?

You Lewis Co. fans are hilarious. Every year we hear about how awesome you are going to be and this is going to be your year. Tell me this, who are you better than in our district that you were not last year? The Giles Co. game was a fluke, you know it. If you don't watch the film as the Bobcats saw the wheels fall off. They proved it was a fluke with a trip to the semis while you guys got sent home in the 2nd round by a team who you think you are better than this year. Marshall will beat you again, go ahead and get your wins over those 1A teams.

You Lewis Co. fans are hilarious. Every year we hear about how awesome you are going to be and this is going to be your year. Tell me this, who are you better than in our district that you were not last year? The Giles Co. game was a fluke, you know it. If you don't watch the film as the Bobcats saw the wheels fall off. They proved it was a fluke with a trip to the semis while you guys got sent home in the 2nd round by a team who you think you are better than this year. Marshall will beat you again, go ahead and get your wins over those 1A teams.

Hilarious? You sir, have no sense of humor what so ever, Richard Pryor, now that guy was hilarious. I have my moments but this is not one of them. I dont recall bringing you into this but if you feel its a race you must run, then by all means type until your little fingers are bruised and bleeding. I dont ever post anything saying how awesome we are, because I was part of a disappointingly not so awesome class in Lewis County history. I was also part of some of the best to come through here, but that is neither here nor there, but I would be the guy to ask if you want to know what we have. We simply post about what we have to bring to the table. That's what this is you see? A football board. That's what people are supposed to do, talk about football, and their, or opposing, teams. If I'm not mistaken, we only have one 1-A game against what were supposed to be last years State champ contenders. I'm not sure why you kids make a big deal of it when a HS team tries to get a momentum game to get the year started right, and yet its done every year in D-1 schools. It's a simple concept really. As for Giles Co., a fluke you say? A fluke? No, that was one team wanting it more than another. One team, that you did in fact beat, with the help of several "questionable calls", wanting it more than another team, that turned around and totally and absolutely dominated you in every aspect of the game..TWICE. With that said, Aren't you supposed to win? You are a higher classification, correct? More to choose from, more depth, etc., etc. that whole sha-bang? Golly jee, that's gunna be an emberrassing loss. At least you have a few weeks to come up with some good excuses for losing to a 3A school. At least you know it won't be," They were just better than us.."

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

Saw Marshall County was ranked 11th in the 4a state preseason poll. I had to look at it twice, just to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong. They never get close, till the end of the season. Then, my great grandmother could pick the top 10. Makes me wonder if they even watch any of the preseaon practices. Matter of fact, I bet they just go on last years record.

Now, I do like to talk my share of smack, and really enjoy reading others. Helps pass time till game night. This week, us Giles Fans have been deprived of any talk from our opponents fans, and have spread our talk out among-st other threads. If I was was Lewis County, I would brag. They did beat us. Fluke, or not, it was a W. I'm proud to see all the teams in our District step it up, it only helps our District teams get better. I wasn't proud of getting beat, and best believe it's pay back time this year.

This Forum is the watering hole for Tennessee High School Football Fans, Coaches and players. Support your team and talk all the trash you can. It makes for entertaining reading through the week. If you look at the threads (post) you can tell which Programs have the most community support. They will be on here talking smack, and trying to catch the latest news and gossip. Not too mention, you'll know whose gonna be good, cause they'll be a lot of post from their fans, and a lot of smack talked. As I stated, none of our opponents fans (Lincoln County), have even been on here.

That said. Giles is hands down the top team in District 12 aa this year. Lewis County and Marshall County will have to pay the piper, and most likely, the mercy rule will be called into effect. With a duel threat QB, 5-6 great hands receivers, and a Defense that most teams will be lucky to score on, it's hard not to talk a lot of smack. Plus, as I also said, it helps pass the time till Kick-Off. Which, by the way, is only 33 1/2 hr's away. Not that I'm sweating it, or anything.

Good Luck to all our district teams, and wish all a healthy, exciting season.

Edited by aintskeered

Clarification, the LC/MC record I posted is since '63. I have no clue what they did before then. As for Scaredy cat, why is 11th so crazy? They lost a very small senior class, and have a ton of starters back from a 7-3 quarterfinal team, that was good enough to be recruited by OC and the mighty Bobtails of Giles. Not sure I quite

understand that logic.

Best of luck to all the district teams tonight, it looks to be a competitive season for all of us. Many of our teams are highly ranked and several others are bringing improved squads to the field this year. The stronger we all are, the stronger we will all be come playoff time

Very true. Hears to a great season of top competition and a deep run in the playoffs for our 3A and 4A young men of district 12.

Very true. Hears to a great season of top competition and a deep run in the playoffs for our 3A and 4A young men of district 12.

Right on. Hears to an outstanding season, with any luck we could have a couple of State champs from this district. LC has their bye tonight, and will get kicked off next week. Good luck to D12 tonight.. yea even you MC.

Right on. Hears to an outstanding season, with any luck we could have a couple of State champs from this district. LC has their bye tonight, and will get kicked off next week. Good luck to D12 tonight.. yea even you MC.

If you can make the trip you should come to the fairview and cheatham game. Starts at 730 in cheatham. Should be a good game.