Inagural Adidas Middle Tennessee Senior All Star Classic Announced

LeatherBalls

I am proud to announce the creation of the first All Star Game for Graduating 2012 Seniors.

The best seniors from the 2012 season will come together on Saturday June 3rd at Cumberland University.

There will be two games: A vs. AA and AAA vs. DII

A Home Run Derby will follow the second game. Looking for 15-18 seniors who have had great seasons to show off their talents.

There is a basketball All Star event. There is a Football All Star event. It is time for baseball to show off its successes in the middle Tennessee region.

Each player will receive an Middle Tennessee Senior All Star Classic Clima-cool shirt by Adidas and Doug Matthews Team Sports.

College coaches will be invited. Play at two-time National Champion Cumberland University's Woody Hunt Stadium.

An MVP Award will be given for each game as well as the winner of the Home Run Derby!!

Trousdale County Head Coach Davy Cothron has put this together and proceeds of this event will go towards the TBCA newly created scholarship fund.

Coaches will be receiving their information and nomination forms early next week. Any questions or information please contact Coach Cothron at 615-633-6029 or email at davycothron@tcschools.org

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Define middle TN

At this moment it looks to be the following districts:

A - 7,8,9,10,11,12

AA - 8,9,10,11,12

AAA - 6,7,8,9,10,11,12

DII - A Davidson Acad., DCA,Ezell, FRA,Mt.Juliet Chr.,Riverside Chr.,St. Cecilia,USN,Zion

AA BGA,Brentwood Acad., Ensworth,Father Ryan, MBA, JPII

Changes could be made by Monday but this looks to be the list.

I am proud to announce the creation of the first All Star Game for Graduating 2012 Seniors.

The best seniors from the 2012 season will come together on Saturday June 3rd at Cumberland University.

There will be two games: A vs. AA and AAA vs. DII

A Home Run Derby will follow the second game. Looking for 15-18 seniors who have had great seasons to show off their talents.

There is a basketball All Star event. There is a Football All Star event. It is time for baseball to show off its successes in the middle Tennessee region.

Each player will receive an Middle Tennessee Senior All Star Classic Clima-cool shirt by Adidas and Doug Matthews Team Sports.

College coaches will be invited. Play at two-time National Champion Cumberland University's Woody Hunt Stadium.

An MVP Award will be given for each game as well as the winner of the Home Run Derby!!

Trousdale County Head Coach Davy Cothron has put this together and proceeds of this event will go towards the TBCA newly created scholarship fund.

Coaches will be receiving their information and nomination forms early next week. Any questions or information please contact Coach Cothron at 615-633-6029 or email at davycothron@tcschools.org

In the 80's they played the All-Star game at MTSU. It was the players from the midstate area vs the metro players.They had everthing except the homerun derby. plenty of scouts from colleges to pros were on hand to watch.

Middle Tennessee has distinct boundaries and is legally defined: Definition of Middle Tennessee per wikipedia.

Yeah I know the physical makeup of Tennessee. I teach geography. So, you've asked what middle Tennesse meant. I gave you the districts, and you've replied with a geography lesson. What are you asking?

Middle Tennessee defined by TSSAA is not the same as Wikipedia. But I am sure the organizers may listen to your wish to include your school.

Yeah I know the physical makeup of Tennessee. I teach geography. So, you've asked what middle Tennesse meant. I gave you the districts, and you've replied with a geography lesson. What are you asking?

Middle Tennessee defined by TSSAA is not the same as Wikipedia. But I am sure the organizers may listen to your wish to include your school.

Wah, wah, wah. Find one in east or west.

Middle Tennessee has distinct boundaries and is legally defined: Definition of Middle Tennessee per wikipedia.

I was just replying to the guy's post about middle Tennessee. I have no dog in the hunt. I agree though - its their even, so they can define middle tennessee any way they want! I was just trying to carry on the idea of the "three great states of Tennessee."