Inagural Adidas Middle Tennessee Senior All Star Classic Announced

LeatherBalls

Now that we have clearance for chatter, let me begin with the SC players I've watched all season/careers. Rf/rhp Alan Lacey, cf Madison Nance, ss Joe Arena, 1b/rhp Tyler Vaughn, c Chase Howell, 3b/rhp Lee Haeberle and 1b/rhp Hunter Fitzgerald. From H'ville, lhp Jordan Holland and rhp Jason Hasty. Gallatin, definitely Beaty, Sandel. and Herd. From MJ, K. Smith, Mason Barber, Forrest Goodwin, and Zach Tompkins. Lebanon, Dent Burger. WC, cf Fish. By no means is this a complete list, just off the top of my head from 9AAA.

Dent Burger is a good pitcher for sure

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that we have clearance for chatter, let me begin with the SC players I've watched all season/careers. Rf/rhp Alan Lacey, cf Madison Nance, ss Joe Arena, 1b/rhp Tyler Vaughn, c Chase Howell, 3b/rhp Lee Haeberle and 1b/rhp Hunter Fitzgerald. From H'ville, lhp Jordan Holland and rhp Jason Hasty. Gallatin, definitely Beaty, Sandel. and Herd. From MJ, K. Smith, Mason Barber, Forrest Goodwin, and Zach Tompkins. Lebanon, Dent Burger. WC, cf Fish. By no means is this a complete list, just off the top of my head from 9AAA.

Now see there, wasn't hard at all to do and didn't make anybody mad when you did it either.

Now see there, wasn't hard at all to do and didn't make anybody mad when you did it either.

Right, Doyle, if you've been following very much of this or 9AAA, there's not much I say, however glowing that doesn't ruffle somebodies feathers. Try to take the high road, there's always somebody kickin' rocks in the path.

I've been following your posts along with FightinIllini's posts, it's all in good fun.

Yet with some, skin is so thin, doesn't take much to rattle nerves. SC has had a good year and some should be rewarded for that. Others are deserving likewise. And your picks are?

No nominations from these schools yet (By classification)

Get on your coaches

Class A

All of District 12-A (I know someone is worthy)

Eagleville Moore Co.

Forrest Community

Huntland District 10-A EXCEPT East Robertson and White House Heritage

All of District 11-A

send in nominations with name, school, primary and secondary position, some numbers, college signed with (if applies), and any awards (District MVP, etc.), and if player should be nominated for home run derby with number of home runs.

***Remember, this is a senior All Star event with home run derby.

No nominations from these schools yet (By classification)

Get on your coaches

Class A

All of District 12-A (I know someone is worthy)

Eagleville Moore Co.

Forrest Community

Huntland District 10-A EXCEPT East Robertson and White House Heritage

All of District 11-A

send in nominations with name, school, primary and secondary position, some numbers, college signed with (if applies), and any awards (District MVP, etc.), and if player should be nominated for home run derby with number of home runs.

***Remember, this is a senior All Star event with home run derby.

Send nominations to davycothron@tcschools.org

No nominations yet from these

Class AA

York Cannon Co. Upperman Livingston Acad. Murf. Central Magnet (don't think they have seniors yet)

White House Greenbrier Macon Co. Westmoreland Hume-Fogg David Lipscomb MLK

East Lit. Pearl Cohn Strattford Whites Creek All of District 11-AA and All of District 12-AA

Deadline is Monday may 21st at Midnight

send to davycothron@tcschools.org

No nominations yet from these

Class AAA

All of District 6-AAA except for Cumberland County

All of District 7-AAA except for Oakland, Blackman

All of District 8-AAA

All of District 9-AAA except for Hendersonville, Station Camp, Gallatin, and Mt. Juliet

All of District 10-AAA except for Rossview and others Coach Rice sent in from Clarksville (Thanks Coach Rice.) You can send to coach Rice at Rossview and he can get to me.

All of District 11-AAA except for Independence

All of District 12-AAA

This has been the slowest classification so far.

Get on your coaches.

Seniors only

send to davycothron@tcschools.org

NO NOMINATIONS YET FROM THESE

Division II **This includes both A and AA Division II schools

Now, the coach at Pope John Paul II sent a list of kids from all kinds of DII schools (Thanks Coach Brown!!) but nothing from these schools directly.

Davidson Acad.

DCA

Ezell-Harding (Come on Coach Wilk. We both know of one stud)

FRA

Mt. Juliet Chr.

Riverside Christian (had two pitchers nominated by another coach)

St. Andrews

Webb School

Zion Chr.

These have had a few nominated but not by the school directly but by outside coaches

BGA

BA

Ensworth

Father Ryan (Come on Coach Mascari, don't make me go old school Wilson Athletics on you)

MBA

There is still time but send them in. We want the best seniors out there.

Send nominations to davycothron@tcschools.org with name, contact info, primary and secondary positions, some numbers (the basic), awards (Ex: Region MVP, All State, Sun Belt, etc.),college signed if applies (any sport),and would you consider for 8 man Home Run Derby, shirt size, etc.

Also, I have some coaches who want to coach this but am looking for 3-4 per classification.

We want the best seniors possible.