Inagural Adidas Middle Tennessee Senior All Star Classic Announced

LeatherBalls

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D. Erie is the best catcher you will have seen in a long time, major league defensive skills, very good at the plate. K. Wood very good IF/P, very good hitter with power.

Drew Erie is a good player with an outstanding work ethic. Glad to know that you believe in his ability. He definately plays with heart and gives his all for his team.

D. Erie is the best catcher you will have seen in a long time, major league defensive skills, very good at the plate. K. Wood very good IF/P, very good hitter with power.

[/quote

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

If he has any desire to play college ball you need to do yourself a favor and get realistic! If he were that good Vandy would have signed him up by now!! :unsure:

Doyle, please......."major league defensive skills"..... the kid is a good high school player that should get a shot somewhere in college.... but don't go over board, it end's up having a negative effect.

From what I understand, and I might be wrong, the player has not signed yet.... any HS player in the nation with "major league defensive skills" would have committed last year, for instance, Nick Delmonico.....

But when you give an inflated view of the players talents, it hurts his chances...

Say something truthful, 'he is under the recruiting radar, but some college could end up with a hard working three tool catcher and a good student as well.'

I hear all you guys talking about this college, that college, this deal that deal..... here's the deal, once your senior has graduated, unless he's Sonny Gray, or David Price. Most people do not care about your son's career or where he plays college ball.

You guys will have to move on to the coacht college thread.....

If you can do the following things, then you are dramatically increasing your sons' chances of success in life.

1.) Go to a school where your son can immediately play.

2.) Go to a school where your son can graduate with a degree that will help his future

3.) Go to a school where your son can enjoy life outside of baseball ( in case it ends)

Forget about the level, the money, etc.... for most 90% I would say it's going to be over before you know it.

Edited by FightinIllini

Doyle, please......."major league defensive skills"..... the kid is a good high school player that should get a shot somewhere in college.... but don't go over board, it end's up having a negative effect.

From what I understand, and I might be wrong, the player has not signed yet.... any HS player in the nation with "major league defensive skills" would have committed last year, for instance, Nick Delmonico.....

But when you give an inflated view of the players talents, it hurts his chances...

Say something truthful, 'he is under the recruiting radar, but some college could end up with a hard working three tool catcher and a good student as well.'

I hear all you guys talking about this college, that college, this deal that deal..... here's the deal, once your senior has graduated, unless he's Sonny Gray, or David Price. Most people do not care about your son's career or where he plays college ball.

You guys will have to move on to the coacht college thread.....

If you can do the following things, then you are dramatically increasing your sons' chances of success in life.

1.) Go to a school where your son can immediately play.

2.) Go to a school where your son can graduate with a degree that will help his future

3.) Go to a school where your son can enjoy life outside of baseball ( in case it ends)

Forget about the level, the money, etc.... for most 90% I would say it's going to be over before you know it.

Your opinion or my opinion will have zero effect on his chances of signing, neither one of us will be asked to evaluate this young man.

Here is AAA after replacements for declining players but these kids want to be here and are deserving.

Taylor Walker 1B - Riverdale

Jake McCullom 1B/LHP - Gallatin

Austin Sistrunk 3b/SS - Franklin

Seth Nolan 3b - Hendersonville

Anthony Hightower 3b/1b - Clarksville

Clay Skipworth C - Blackman

Chase Howell C - Station Camp

Grant Sharp 2b/SS/P - Overton

Will Snider SS/2b - Blackman

Forrest Goodwin 2b - Mt. Juliet

Dajion Whitfield OF - Maplewood

Dominick Veltri OF/P- Clarksville Northeast

Tanner Knit OF/P - Rossview

Josh Wilson OF - Clarksville

Thomas Bradey OF - Riverdale

Jonathan King LHP/OF/DH - Riverdale

Lee Haeberle P - Station Camp

Alan Lacey P - Station Camp

Jacob Beaty P - Gallatin

Coaches

HC Jason Rice - Rossview

Frank Glover - Franklin

TBA

Here is DII

BEFORE YOU GO TO MOUTHING, KNOW THIS- This was the hardest to come up with. There were two schools who couldn't participate, a low number of seniors, and a few who declined. There are two kids I can't reach bc their emails were incorrect and I can't get in touch with their coach, so if anyone can help here I'll put my cell number and maybe one of you can get it to them. They have the STAR beside their name.

Matt Brown 3b/2b - JPII

Brandon Compton 3b/1b - Ezell Harding

Michael Brunner 3b/P - Father Ryan

Zach Jenkins C - Ezell Harding

Michael Camp C/3b - Father Ryan

Lance Hamilton SS/2b - USN

***Brett Ravener SS/2b - FRA (need contact)

Hunter Wood 1b/p - Brentwood Acad.

Michael Smith OF/2B - BGA

Cam Hoge OF/P - BGA

Daniel Mathis OF - DCA

***Elliott Jackson OF - FRA (need contact)

Griffin Krieg P - Father Ryan

Elisha Brooks P/OF - Riverside Christian

Casey Pope P - BGA

Daniel Issacs P - BGA (Injured)

Coaches

HC Kevin Baynham USN

Larry Miller Webb School

TBA

615-633-6029 is my cell if anyone can help with the two FRA kids.

Thanks

A-AA GAME WILL START AT 10:00

AAA-DII GAME SLATED FOR 1:00

HOME RUN DERBY WILL FOLLOW SECOND GAME

HERE ARE DERBY PARTICIPANTS

*one replacement will be added Saturday

No particular order

Andrew Henson. Smith County

Lance Hamton. USN

Hunter Newman. Goodpasture

Brandon Compton. Ezell Harding

Colby Reeder. Livingston Academy

Jonathan King. Riverdale.

Adam Ford. Trousdale County (replacement)