4AAA in 2012-13

QSouth89

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said it, Hamilton is going to MTSU for football, Thats one.

I am a bit confused...So do you think that Hamilton is only football player that is a key player or the only football player on the team? At the Campbell County Game, 3 of the (now) starters had played football the previous Friday night and hit the hardwood on Monday for practice and then a game on Tuesday. Those 3 are Jordan Willis, Lucas Hamilton, and Jordan Hall. There are other football players that contribute, but those three start. I am sure you know it takes a few weeks for them to get their basketball legs under them from the transition. If I am not mistaken, Hamilton and Willis had key rebounds and assists, while Hall scored 20. I don't think this is too shabby for any of them for the first game.

I am a bit confused...So do you think that Hamilton is only football player that is a key player or the only football player on the team? At the Campbell County Game, 3 of the (now) starters had played football the previous Friday night and hit the hardwood on Monday for practice and then a game on Tuesday. Those 3 are Jordan Willis, Lucas Hamilton, and Jordan Hall. There are other football players that contribute, but those three start. I am sure you know it takes a few weeks for them to get their basketball legs under them from the transition. If I am not mistaken, Hamilton and Willis had key rebounds and assists, while Hall scored 20. I don't think this is too shabby for any of them for the first game.

Just saying they have one good bball player and a couple good fball players playing bball. The district there in is tough, Ive seen them play a couple times now and those Fball players better really improve before district play. Hall is a bball player that plays fball. I may be wrong though, it wouldnt be the first time. LOL Good Luck.

Well the school year is about to end, spring practice (for football) is in full swing and hoops is on the mind. I know it's way early but how do the fans see the 4AAA race next year. Maryville is the clear-cut favorite, but I'm curious about 2-8. It appears that everyone (with the exception of Maryville, LC and Catholic) was hit by graduation. Lenoir City's status is unclear to me because of rumors of Terrance Hall and Camion Patrick transfering. Can anyone from LC give any more information about this please. So my picks are:

1) Maryville

2) Bearden

3) Catholic

4) Lenoir City

5) West

6) Farragut

7) William Blount

8) Heritage

Let the debates begin

I thought Camian woulgd be playing for West and that would make them pretty good, if he doesnt play I might flip flop west and Farragut, and move Lenoir city down a notch also.

Maryville

Bearden

Catholic

Farragut

West

LC

William Blount

Heritage

And Catholic could be second and West could move up if Camion plays.

Edited by CarolinaCrazy

Just saying they have one good bball player and a couple good fball players playing bball. The district there in is tough, Ive seen them play a couple times now and those Fball players better really improve before district play. Hall is a bball player that plays fball. I may be wrong though, it wouldnt be the first time. LOL Good Luck.

Thanks CC.....working nights makes one's understanding a little slow...especially me. Good Luck to you and your team too. I agree..to compete in the district LC is in...they are going to have to get it together.

• 2 weeks later...

For Catholic, its how the scheduled played out. Last year those were home games. The Irish started the season playing 6 straight road games and 9 of first 13 on the road. In January and February the Irish will play 7 of 12 on the road as well, with the home games being Bearden, Maryville, West, Lenoir City and William Blount.

Edited by QSouth89