East Hamilton Hurricanes 2012

BEAST27

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just going by what someone told me. As far as expectations, they are always high but realistic at the same time. So I guess we scored more than once against each of those teams then as well?

Mr. Greenjeans, It's a shame someone would post something based on what someone told them. Make statements based on what you see or know, you have a track record of not knowing what your talking about and your opinions are skewed ....from someone who was there, the Canes looked good, they moved the ball at will against these two teams. QB was on target with passes and the run game broke loose with several long 40-50+ yard gains. We ran up the middle, around the corners and basically all all over them. Our defense dominated these teams, we probably have the best D anyone will see this year.

I must have been at a different scrimmage. Against Shelbyville you did break one long run and got tackled inside the 5 yard line.

Shelbyville stopped EH on 3 straight plays and recovered a fumble on the third play. Offensively SCHS didn't run the ball well

against EH but moved thru the air well. However neither team scored.

I must have been at a different scrimmage. Against Shelbyville you did break one long run and got tackled inside the 5 yard line.

Shelbyville stopped EH on 3 straight plays and recovered a fumble on the third play. Offensively SCHS didn't run the ball well

against EH but moved thru the air well. However neither team scored.

East Ham ran the ball very well, SCHS threw it well. East Ham did fumble down on the gold line, as well as SCHS throwing a interception. It was practice! East Ham did well in 7 on 7 part as did SCHS. The big Diff was while 7 on 7 took place the lineman down on the bottom field Dude it was not close. East Ham pushed both SCHS and Marshall around.

Really impressed with the passing game at the jamboree. QB threw well and receivers held onto the ball and moved it well. Defense needed to tighten up a little, but overall Canes looked good. More confidence than in the past. I expect them to continue to improve as the season goes on.

Edited by BEAST27

Great practice tonite.... Really working out the 2nd and 3rd string guys. They expect to get a lot of play time, especially after the A team tacks up a big lead early on the birds Friday nite. Will feel good to put that 1st win in the bag. Price-less....

So Beasty Boy, does that mean you finally made it onto the field, or are you still playing JV yer senior year?roflol.gif

Edited by MountainTroll

Man you gotta be kidding me ......... another bitter owl fan!!!

So please tell me what does an owls fan have to be bitter about? Let's see is it the fact that their not over crowded anymore, or maybe it's the fact they have better facilities, oh wait I know it's the fact that you haven't beaten them in football. I know that's going to change this year, right? I guess that's it, it must be the beating they are going to take this year that has them so bitter.