Lindsey Fadnek gets "K" 1808

YellowBall

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindsey Fadnek of Coalfield broke Megan Rhodes state record of 1807 tonight with 14 K's in a district semifinal game against Oliver Springs. Lindsey ended the game at 1813 K's and counting. Congratulations Lindsey !!!

Congrats Fadnek! What a record ...you deserve it!

Meganin4years...Open your eyes and see the whole picture. Megan did a great job with the record she set in 4 years but she also played A LOT more games than Lindsey did in her career. Lindsey was just able to take adavntage of the 5 years because she plays for a K-12 school. Lindsey accompolished her record in 959 total innings of play. Not sure how many innings Megan pitched for certain, but David Lipscomb played a heck of a lot games per year than Coalfield ever thought of. Put an asterick if you want, Lindsey still broke the record and most likely in less innings.

Meganin4years...Open your eyes and see the whole picture. Megan did a great job with the record she set in 4 years but she also played A LOT more games than Lindsey did in her career. Lindsey was just able to take adavntage of the 5 years because she plays for a K-12 school. Lindsey accompolished her record in 959 total innings of play. Not sure how many innings Megan pitched for certain, but David Lipscomb played a heck of a lot games per year than Coalfield ever thought of. Put an asterick if you want, Lindsey still broke the record and most likely in less innings.

If you do not know how many games Megan played in and how many innings, then how do you know Lindsey did it in a lot less. Lindsey is a very good pitcher and has accomplished a lot, but I still say you can not compare 4 years to 5 years.

If you do not know how many games Megan played in and how many innings, then how do you know Lindsey did it in a lot less. Lindsey is a very good pitcher and has accomplished a lot, but I still say you can not compare 4 years to 5 years.

"1001" I agree totally with you. Its like compareing Lindsey's grapes to Megan's Apple. Besides it taking 5 years instead of 4,Not to mention the fact- the competition that Coalfield has to play against in its district, Region & Substate games are arguably the weakest in the entire state in any classification & its almost obnoxious to daily post some stat of a record being broken daily.This record will be broke again & again until Coalfield goes to the "Boro" & plays their 2 games & goes home. I could go on but I'm sure it would just upset "someone" even more. :thumb:

:ph34r:

Lets put it in perspective, Its kind of like leading the state in homeruns when your school plays on a 180 ft. fence. Great accomplishment for Ms. Fadnek and something she should be proud of.

Great post. Congrats on the acomplishment, but let's keep in mind, she has faced some of the worst teams in the entire state night in and night out for 5 years. She ought to have gawdy numbers.

Yes District 4A is a weak district and I understand what a lot of you all are saying, but look at Coalfiled's schedule and you will find that's not the only games they has played over the years. Just this year alone they have played 16 games with AAA teams and 7 games with AA teams. If you going to call teames like Seymour and Unicoi Co weak then you'll probably make several other people mad. This is all opinion anyway, the numbers speak for themselves.

Yes District 4A is a weak district and I understand what a lot of you all are saying, but look at Coalfiled's schedule and you will find that's not the only games they has played over the years. Just this year alone they have played 16 games with AAA teams and 7 games with AA teams. If you going to call teames like Seymour and Unicoi Co weak then you'll probably make several other people mad. This is all opinion anyway, the numbers speak for themselves.

Very true, you bring up a very good point.. I would be interested in seeing the stats and seeing what percentage of her numbers came against Jelico, Wartburg, Oakdale, Harriman, Onieda, Sunbright, ect.