Region 5AA Final White House Vs Goodpasture

softballguru22

Would love to hear thoughts on this one. Two of the best pitchers face off tonight in W.H. Niki Fogle and GP's Mimi Cartwright. Should come down to who makes the elast errors.

The only chance Goodpasture has of winning this game is for the Lady Blue Devils to "lay down" like they did in the District 9AA championship game...at least that's what White House Coach Cindy Towers said cost them the game last week! To quote Coach Towers...“I think we just took for granted in the second ballgame that we already had our berth in regions...We were more satisfied with that than trying to win a district championship...â€

I know opinions don't matter but top to bottom Goodpasture is better, and I hope they have chip on their shoulder.

Would love to hear thoughts on this one. Two of the best pitchers face off tonight in W.H. Niki Fogle and GP's Mimi Cartwright. Should come down to who makes the elast errors.

Have to agree with the guru on his assessment...I think the team with the least errors wins. I know the Cougars have a lot of respect for White House, but I'm not so sure if it is reciprocated by the Lady Devils. Hope nobody gets hurt, and that both teams win Friday to get in the State Tourney!

Wow! What a classic game. Hats off to White House and Niki Fogle she will be missed for sure. Congrats to Mimi Cartwright for being a warrior tonight pitched a awesome game only giving up 1 run in 10 innings. It was a great game and both sides left everything out on the field. Special night for our seniors Britt Elmore and Madelyn Hill thanks for being great leaders and never giving up on your team. I am thankful my daughter has players like you two to mentor her and help her be a better player. Keep it going Lady Cougars nobody thought we would get this far but you can't stop a team that beats with one heart. Let's finish the job and win Friday vs Camden. I wish White House luck Friday and hope they get a win and we can have two teams from our district represented in the State Tourney!