Official Single A State Tournament Thread

crazy_cowboy89

The brackets have been posted.

http://www.tssaa.org/2011Champions/StateBaseball/ClassA/State.htm

With all the matchups who do you see as the favorites to take home the title?

Congratulations to all who have made it to the 'Boro!

Knoxville Grace and Eagleville return to play at the Reservation at WT Jones Field on the Campus of Riverdale High School. Friendship Christian (Rubber Band Man locked and loaded) and Huntingdon have played at Riverdale in the past.

For those making their first visit, please visit our web-site to check out our facilities and we look forward to having you.

WT Jones Field

For those playing at MTCS, Coach Roberts is what my late papa would call 'good people' and you will thoroughly enjoy your visit! To my many Riverside friends, good luck over at MTCS and I hope I can get away to come over and say hi! but we are playing this year ourselves.

Good luck to all 8 teams that made it and I hope you have a great time here in the 'Boro and everyone stays safe and sees some great baseball!!!

David Limbaugh

Sports Information Director

Riverdale High School

david - at - riverdalewarriors.com

Maybe someone can answer this question. I asked Wally and Eddie about it and they didn't know the answer. Has Decatur Riverside and Friendship Christian ever been in the same bracket? It seems like they end up in seperate brackets each year during the "blind draw."

2009 and 2010 they were in the same bracket and played twice each year with Riverside winning all 4 times.

Congratulations to all who have made it to the 'Boro!

Knoxville Grace and Eagleville return to play at the Reservation at WT Jones Field on the Campus of Riverdale High School. Friendship Christian (Rubber Band Man locked and loaded) and Huntingdon have played at Riverdale in the past.

For those making their first visit, please visit our web-site to check out our facilities and we look forward to having you.

WT Jones Field

For those playing at MTCS, Coach Roberts is what my late papa would call 'good people' and you will thoroughly enjoy your visit! To my many Riverside friends, good luck over at MTCS and I hope I can get away to come over and say hi! but we are playing this year ourselves.

Good luck to all 8 teams that made it and I hope you have a great time here in the 'Boro and everyone stays safe and sees some great baseball!!!

David Limbaugh

Sports Information Director

Riverdale High School

david - at - riverdalewarriors.com

If you working the AAA tournament at Oakland do you get in free at Riverdale

2009 and 2010 they were in the same bracket and played twice each year with Riverside winning all 4 times.

Congrats to Riverside on making it back to go for another title!

Best of luck in your side of the bracket. Hope our boys and yours can meet again Friday at MTSU for a title shot.

I'm hoping for a rematch of last year, but with a little different result. I see our side of the bracket being more difficult to get out of and I think whoever comes from our side has the best chance to win it all.

I think just the opposite about the strength of the brackets. I think Riverside's bracket is a little tougher. Another Friendship vs Riverside championship game is still my prediction although it's HS baseball and Eagleville and Cascade are also good contenders IMHO. Hoping for some good safe games. Good luck to everyone. GO PANTHERS!!!

Edited by dcriverrat