Joe Gaddis update--ANYONE...

TheAnswer9

Posted by TheAnswer9:

I'd like a Joe Gaddis update if anyone from the OR area has one. The last I heard his team in Alabama was playing well, but...there has been no news lately. :confused:

Austin is 4-4 (2-2 region). They lost Friday 24-14. Two weeks from now play city rival Decatur.

• 2 weeks later...

catbooster where do you get your facts?

Coach Gaddis and Austin are in the play-offs. Austin plays Mountain Brook in the first round.

Why don't you keep your nose where it has been the last year until you know what you are talking about! [didn't work did it?]

You and "yours" will be "WATCHING" friday night right? As Oak Ridge "PLAYS"

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

[Edited by catwatch on 11-3-02 12:26P]

Sorry Catwatch, I was misinformed. And I'm woman enough to admit (at least I guess I was -- I don't know for sure) someone told me Friday night that they were out of it. Really immaterial to me, he's GONE!!

As to the rest of your post, I really don't know how to reply since it doesn't make much sense. Me and mine will be at Blankenship Friday night watching our cats win.

I am glad to hear Coach Gaddis is back in the post season. I went down there last season and watched his Austin team and enjoyed seeing him again. I was wondering how Jason R. was doing down there? Last time I spoke with Joe he was punting the fire out of the ball and doing well on defense too. Does anybody know?