JPII's AD resigns

Rainwater

From the JPII website:

JPII Athletic Director Resigns

JPII athletic director Rocky Zazzaro resigned on Wednesday, citing philosophical differences with the school.

"I've enjoyed my time at JPII," said Zazzaro. "I've met many good people and great students. I wish the school only the best."

School headmaster Faustin Weber added: “I am thankful for the hard work and service that Mr. Zazzaro has given JPII during the time he’s been with us. I am particularly grateful for his efforts in helping us build the new athletic facilities in such a compressed time frame. I wish him and his family well. “

JPII will begin a search for his replacement immediately. The school, however, is not putting a time table on when they expect a search to be completed.

From the JPII website:

JPII athletic director Rocky Zazzaro resigned on Wednesday, citing philosophical differences with the school.

"I've enjoyed my time at JPII," said Zazzaro. "I've met many good people and great students. I wish the school only the best."

School headmaster Faustin Weber added: “I am thankful for the hard work and service that Mr. Zazzaro has given JPII during the time he’s been with us. I am particularly grateful for his efforts in helping us build the new athletic facilities in such a compressed time frame. I wish him and his family well. “

JPII will begin a search for his replacement immediately. The school, however, is not putting a time table on when they expect a search to be completed.

Here's a little piece of career advice for old Rocky, return calls from other AD's/coaches who want to play your school, even if you all you can come up with is "No thanks."

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction

From the JPII website:

From 6/1 Tennessean:

JPII AD steps down: Rocky Zazzaro resigned Wednesday as athletics director at Pope John Paul II after 16 months.

“JPII is a great place to be,†said Zazzaro, 47. “The kids are good, the parents are good. It just didn’t work out. I think the program’s in a better place now than when I got there. It just wasn’t a good fit, for them or me. I decided, for everyone’s sake, this was the best thing.â€

In mid-April, the former Cumberland County principal hired Gallatin native Jerry Joslin as football coach at the Hendersonville school after the resignation of Jeff Rutledge.

“I am thankful for the hard work and service that Mr. Zazzaro has given JPII during the time he’s been with us,†Headmaster Faustin Weber said. “I am particularly grateful for his efforts in helping us build the new athletic facilities in such a compressed time frame. I wish him and his family well.â€

Edited by vmp0428