Chattanooga Area Talent

This could be a huge year talent wise in the Chatt. area. Vonn Bell (I know he is listed as GA, but he lives in TN) is a 5* on 247 & Scout with Rivals and ESPN giving 4*. Austin Sanders is a 4* on Rivals and 3* on the others, plus being UT's most solid commit. Reese Phillips from Signal has start picking up major offers, rated 3* on 247 and 2* on Rivals, he now has an offer from Kentucky and probably Vandy and Miss. St. before long. South Pitt returns Lil' Man at RB along with '14 recruit Jajuan Lankford, Sequatchie and Bledsoe both return all state lineman in Austin Lamb and Jesse Sandell.

Edited by Omniscience

This could be a huge year talent wise in the Chatt. area. Vonn Bell (I know he is listed as GA, but he lives in TN) is a 5* on 247 & Scout with Rivals and ESPN giving 4*. Austin Sanders is a 4* on Rivals and 3* on the others, plus being UT's most solid commit. Reese Phillips from Signal has start picking up major offers, rated 3* on 247 and 2* on Rivals, he now has an offer from Kentucky and probably Vandy and Miss. St. before long. South Pitt returns Lil' Man at RB along with '14 recruit Jajuan Lankford, Sequatchie and Bledsoe both return all state lineman in Austin Lamb and Jesse Sandell.

Ought to come check out the Signal Mountain vs. Ridgeland scrimmage Saturday August 11 @ Ridgeland, the day after the Finley Jamboree. From what I understand, this will be a full regulation game format. Should be a good matchup the week before the season starts.:thumb:

East Hamilton has some good talent returning, QB Hunter Moore, RB Logan Jackson who ran for over 1200 yds last season, defensive backs Austin Gatewood and Harrison Warren and defensive end/fullback Francisco Rodriquez. All of these boys are being recruited by D-1 schools. They have turned some heads at spring combines and prospect camps. Watch for a big season from the Canes.

Edited by BEAST27

Austin Sanders is way overrated in my opinion based on the two games I saw him play in last year.

East Hamilton has some good talent returning, QB Hunter Moore, RB Logan Jackson who ran for over 1200 yds last season, defensive backs Austin Gatewood and Harrison Warren and defensive end/fullback Francisco Rodriquez. All of these boys are being recruited by D-1 schools. They have turned some heads at spring combines and prospect camps. Watch for a big season from the Canes.

I know Moore and Gatewood are juniors. What about Jackson, Warren and Rodriguez. Also there is no way the juniors are being recruited by D-1 schools because they cant even talk to them until September 1st. They maybe looking at them (because they are good players) but that is a far cry from recruiting them. Just thought you should know.

Freshmen and sophomores get offers all the team, including from FBS teams. In basketball you even have 8th graders getting offers.

Dont want to argue about it but check the ncaa recruiting rules. They have changed. Coaches cant contact players in anyway before september 1st of their junior year.

I know Moore and Gatewood are juniors. What about Jackson, Warren and Rodriguez. Also there is no way the juniors are being recruited by D-1 schools because they cant even talk to them until September 1st. They maybe looking at them (because they are good players) but that is a far cry from recruiting them. Just thought you should know.

Jackson, Warren and Rodriquez are upcoming Seniors. All 3 of them will have a big impact on the field this fall. I expect to see them signing with a D1-AA school. Too bad some of the bigger programs don't look more at local talent, because these kids are talented and have the heart yo play ball.

Dont want to argue about it but check the ncaa recruiting rules. They have changed. Coaches cant contact players in anyway before september 1st of their junior year.

That is true, but College coaches can offer at camps, and can call the high school coaches and have the players call them back

• 4 weeks later...