District 4-AAA

ladyadmirals

• 2 weeks later...

Ladadad, you doing ok, since the trip to Science Hill? Have not heard anything from you. I heard a rumor , that the Lady Ads were getting a couple of good transfer players in. They are better than what Farragut lost as seniors and as good as any in District 4. This will give you something to look forward to, lady ads may not have to go back to Science Hill. I wish the rumor was they were coming to Heritage, Heritage would dominate district 4. Rumors don't always work out, but Farragut would be lucky.

U2ballnow -- The trip to Science Hill was pretty hard to make--particularly after that loss to the maroon munchkins--but I was very proud of our girls as everyone from District 4 should be.

We gave the Lady Toppers more than they wanted and gave them the only real competition they had until they got beat by Riverdale in the state final. Our only regret is that our District did not have a worthy representative at state, as a certain team we know folded up and did not compete against the big girls.

As for next year,the Lady Ads are coming back bigger and badder than ever! They are working harder and smarter to be more ready than anyone else!

If more good players happen to be drawn to play in a good program with a good coach and a great group of girls at a great school in a great community, I can only say that their parents are making the best arrangements for their futures. No excuses for girls who know that they look good in Navy Blue!.

The Lady Ads Always Win with Class--And Look Great Doing It!