Creek Wood

Greebrier

Montgomery Central

Northeast

Stewart Co.

Sycamore

White House

Top 4 teams advance to the playoffs. What do you think? <_<

white house would own that region with ease. if i were still playing for white house i wouldn't even want to be thrown into a region that was that weak.

white house would own that region with ease. if i were still playing for white house i wouldn't even want to be thrown into a region that was that weak.

1999: Portland (Region 4-3A Champs)

2000: Portland (Region 4-3A Champs)

2001: WHITE HOUSE WON REGION 6-4A

2002: Pearl-Cohn (Region 6-4A Champs)

2003: Stratford (Region 6-4A Champs)

2004: WHITE HOUSE WON REGION 6-4A

2005: Greenbrier (4-3A Champs)

2006: Pearl-Cohn (4-3A Champs)

2007: Station Camp (4-3A Champs)

2008: WHITE HOUSE WON REGION 4-3A

2009: Goodpasture (9-AA Champs)

2010: Goodpasture (9-AA Champs)

2011: Goodpasture (9-AA Champs)

3 Region/District Championships in 13 Years????? I wouldn't call winning a District/Region "easy" now <_<

Yes White House is a very good football program. I will however say that coming out and making a statement like that one is a bit arrogant.

1999: Portland (Region 4-3A Champs)

2000: Portland (Region 4-3A Champs)

2001: WHITE HOUSE WON REGION 6-4A

2002: Pearl-Cohn (Region 6-4A Champs)

2003: Stratford (Region 6-4A Champs)

2004: WHITE HOUSE WON REGION 6-4A

2005: Greenbrier (4-3A Champs)

2006: Pearl-Cohn (4-3A Champs)

2007: Station Camp (4-3A Champs)

2008: WHITE HOUSE WON REGION 4-3A

2009: Goodpasture (9-AA Champs)

2010: Goodpasture (9-AA Champs)

2011: Goodpasture (9-AA Champs)

3 Region/District Championships in 13 Years????? I wouldn't call winning a District/Region "easy" now <_<

Yes White House is a very good football program. I will however say that coming out and making a statement like that one is a bit arrogant.

those regions have a little bit tougher teams than the new one that was listed before. that new region would be super weak and easy for white house to win, do you not agree?

• 1 month later...

Many people around middle Tennessee should know that Greenbrier hasn't been anything special since the 2004 season with Herndon and Co. But what many may not know is that this years upcoming team is full of juniors who have been talked up since they were 7 years old. They have an astounding amount of talent and athleticism, along with intelligence about the game. They are huge in size compared to the past. They have multiple players over 6'2" and 250 lbs, Muscle not fat. With this talented bunch who are not young anymore, what should we all expect. Late Post-season push, or another horrendous season?

The Greenbriar team I saw at Westmoreland last season was lack luster to say the least. I see a second to last place finish this season for the bobcats unless Sycamore is not as good as they were last season. I feel the top 3 teams in the region this year will be White House, Goodpasture, with the darkhorse Westmoreland riding into town. By the way, where did you find that purposed 2013 district. I'm wondering where Westmoreland might wind up. Edited by Mr. Postman1

The Greenbriar team I saw at Westmoreland last season was lack luster to say the least. I see a second to last place finish this season for the bobcats unless Sycamore is not as good as they were last season. I feel the top 3 teams in the region this year will be White House, Goodpasture, with the darkhorse Westmoreland riding into town. By the way, where did you find that purposed 2013 district. I'm wondering where Westmoreland might wind up.

your not even close.white house g.p.,greenbrier,macon county,sycamore,westmoreland.

Here is our proposed classification changes for 2013:

Region 5-3A

Cheatham Co.

Creek Wood

Greebrier

Montgomery Central

Northeast

Stewart Co.

Sycamore

White House

Top 4 teams advance to the playoffs. What do you think? <_<

This is what I'm talking about. Did Greenbriar propose this, or did TSSAA propose this as a possible district starting in 2013? If the TSSAA proposed this, where can I find where Westmoreland may be proposed to be in District reorganization.