Fewchure Stars on tea vee laist nite

STARSNBARS

I believe that young Porters name is Evan and my sources say that he possesses an extremely "live" fastball as well.

From what I have seen of the kid, he is an absolute stud that should make any team he tries out for. I hope we can keep him. I am fairly sure they are pretty big on baseball too. Farragut coaches have their eyes on him. His coach has told me has the "liveliest" fastball in ET for his age. The baseball stuff don't help us in the recruiting war. Maybe some extra garbage service? Or better yet, maybe susie has some ideas?

From what I have seen of the kid, he is an absolute stud that should make any team he tries out for. I hope we can keep him. I am fairly sure they are pretty big on baseball too. Farragut coaches have their eyes on him. His coach has told me has the "liveliest" fastball in ET for his age. The baseball stuff don't help us in the recruiting war. Maybe some extra garbage service? Or better yet, maybe susie has some ideas?

SX how livelee iz hiz arm throwin' a footbawl???.......And eye nose peepull inn tha garbige servuss wif Christmas pick-up fer good 40 times and banch press numburrs....popcorneater.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

SX how livelee iz hiz arm throwin' a footbawl???.......And eye nose peepull inn tha garbige servuss wif Christmas pick-up fer good 40 times and banch press numburrs....popcorneater.gif

Haven't seen him throw the football yet, but understand he will be throwing it for the middle school this year. I will have to make it to see at least one game.

The middle school was at Carson Newman 7 on 7 camp the last couple of days. My buddy who's son is on the team said they {Maryville} finished 2nd to Alcoa. He said Porter better stick to throwing the baseball from what he saw.

This is his first year playing QB. I haven't seen him throw the football much but I expect he will be a greater threat running the ball. He has very good speed and size...he is a player.

The middle school was at Carson Newman 7 on 7 camp the last couple of days. My buddy who's son is on the team said they {Maryville} finished 2nd to Alcoa. He said Porter better stick to throwing the baseball from what he saw.

Sounds like alcoa may be loaded again. Maybe the old ball coach at murvil jr high can push the right buttons and get it turned around.

I do not think you should put too much into MJH performance cause it will all change when the boys go to next level. You just gotta see it for what it is , a trying time for many.

What exactly did Malone do to you or your kid ? I'm pretty sure I have never heard a positive word from you about him or the middle school. Did you transfer in after middle school or what. Give us the truth man. If we need to get rid of Malone now is the time to come clean. Could you be just a hater?

What exactly did Malone do to you or your kid ? I'm pretty sure I have never heard a positive word from you about him or the middle school. Did you transfer in after middle school or what. Give us the truth man. If we need to get rid of Malone now is the time to come clean. Could you be just a hater?

popcorneater.gif