can fulton win it all

smalltown

Posted by kingbrian3:

No doubt, Fulton has an outstanding football team (probably the best in the KFL), but they already have two teams in their own region that have them in their sights (AC and AE). I don't see Fulton winning the state this year. If they make it past the second round I will be surprised.

I don't keep up with KFL teams all that much but......

Have they not beaten these teams once already ?

What were the scores?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton is a great team, but they have made the mistake of winning region 2-3A. If you win region 2-3A, you give yourself a tough road to travel to Murfreesboro because you will more than likely have to play Austin-East and Anderson County again in the second round and quarterfinals. Ask Anderson County how tough that is from 2001 when they had to use a miracle to beat Fulton in the second round and lost to AE in the quarters. It's extremely tough to beat a good team twice in the same season. The team that finishes second in that region has the cat bird seat if things play out like last year (AE was there in 2001 and won it all).

Guest Tristan15
Posted by Lombardi:
Posted by Tristan15:

Fulton most certainly has a shot, as do AE and AC. I say the team that can run the guantlet (again) will have a great shot at winning it all. Good luck to all three teams and go Mavs. :D;)

That is a tough prediction to point out, that the team that can run the guantlet will have a great shot at winning it all. That's like saying the team that wins all of its playoff games, will have a great shot at winning the state!

Keep your day job! ;)

Ok Mr vince, you are a little slow and ignorant so let me explain for you. All I'm saying is if Fulton can beat AC and AE in the playoffs again, hence the term "run the guantlet", then they have a good chance of winning state, and that is no where near saying "a team that wins all of it's playoff games will have a great shot at winning the state". Just if they can beat those teams again, sweet heart. You keep your day job honey.