Harriman

WartburgBulldog

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman has a very rich history in baksetball and a proud current program! I can tell you for sure that this coaching search will be done thoroughly so that the right man will be hired to build these young men up on and OFF the court and get them to continue that tradition of Harriman basketball! I would guess though they would definitely bet they'll be looking within the program. They're two assistant coaches Willie Gallaher and Denard Bertram, both have experience as a head coach. This search will be stretched out wide though i'm sure! Best of luck to whoever gets the job and welcome to HARRIMAN! :thumb:

BlueDevilPride24- We definitely got a great hire in the girls team Johnny Jones, former college coach!

Some names being passed around for the boys job are Denard Bertram, the middle school coach and assistant for the high school. Thomas Davis, the coach for Wartburg Middle. Bryan Powers, the Rockwood middle school coach applied (has like a 45 game winning streak with a consecutive championships) seems to know what he's doing! As hilarious as this sounds it's been rumored that Larry Works has applied! Haven't heard anything on who is the front-runner but I assume we should all hear something very soon as the kids start school in a little over a month! Know one thing though to you all reading this.. Bobby Clark knows how rich of a basketball tradition and whoever gets this job will know how to run this program and keep it at thte top of it's district and it's region.

BlueDevilPride24- We definitely got a great hire in the girls team Johnny Jones, former college coach!

Some names being passed around for the boys job are Denard Bertram, the middle school coach and assistant for the high school. Thomas Davis, the coach for Wartburg Middle. Bryan Powers, the Rockwood middle school coach applied (has like a 45 game winning streak with a consecutive championships) seems to know what he's doing! As hilarious as this sounds it's been rumored that Larry Works has applied! Haven't heard anything on who is the front-runner but I assume we should all hear something very soon as the kids start school in a little over a month! Know one thing though to you all reading this.. Bobby Clark knows how rich of a basketball tradition and whoever gets this job will know how to run this program and keep it at thte top of it's district and it's region.

One name out of the above four is correct.

Edited by blackhawkdown

If you don't mind me asking which is the correct one? Like I said i've just been going on mainly what's been going around so you never know what might leak out. I would hope the one that's true would be Davis from Wartburg!

Interviews have been concluded. Coach will NOT come from this group. (Unless something drastic happens).