best team (freshman)

Guest jonnybravo1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this thread is about freshman football teams, I`d like to send out a big congratulations to the JCM freshman who defeated Henry County 22-6 tonight and finished with the season with a 6-0 record. Since most of these kids went to Tigrett Middle School, that means that most of this team has not been beaten in the past 3 seasons. A big thanks to head freshman coach Scott Guymon and asst. coach Stacey Carruthers.

saw a pretty good freshman team from kingston play against some jv teams this year. i believe the only lost one game to anderson co.. did see that game in person. kingston dominated the game but shot themselves in the foot on several occassions to lose the game 22-18. from what i have seen from this group, they are pretty special, with talent on both sides of the ball. the only obstacle they will have will be playing as a team, not playing as individuals. other than that, kingston looks pretty good for the next 3 years, at least.

anyone else seen them play?

mba's freshman team is the best this year

-dominating jv teams...26-0

-dominating mccallie, mus, baylor, father ryan

-beating riverdale-who everyone claims is the best

-great coaching with great plays and schemes

-hardest working freshman team in area

i do not have any affiliation with mba. i follow them, brentwood academy, and father ryan. but mba's freshman team is the best freshman team this year, as they have been the past three years. father ryan should have a good freshman team coming in this year with the strong parochial league players.

i don't know how there can be a discussion about best freshmen team and leave out one of the only undefeated teams in middle tn and that is Wilson Central. They have one of the best freshman coaches around in coach Atwood who should be head coach next year but that is a whole other thread. WC freshmen team is one of the best and if there game against riverdale wouldn't of been cancel then we would know for sure but they are definitely in the top 3 as far a freshmen teams go