Union City

Now that you put it that way you have to be right, LOL nice Atlas. We already know Butchie has been in the other side's locker room. that time he found himself in that gay bar. So it goes to reason that Butchie is the girl.

Now there you and Atlas go trying to twist things around.See I said Twist.I guess that is why UC is called the Twisters.The real story is yes,from what I was told through the grape vine was that Butchie had to go to the rest room and the closest one available was the UC players locker room.When he went inside it was all the UC players in there.When he came out,he looked at the sign on the door and it had Women on the door.How was he to know that UC had team full of sissies

Now there you and Atlas go trying to twist things around.See I said Twist.I guess that is why UC is called the Twisters.The real story is yes,from what I was told through the grape vine was that Butchie had to go to the rest room and the closest one available was the UC players locker room.When he went inside it was all the UC players in there.When he came out,he looked at the sign on the door and it had Women on the door.How was he to know that UC had team full of sissies

All These Childess Comments And Rhetorical Statements Won't Ease The Pain Of A Falcon Whippin!

All These Childess Comments And Rhetorical Statements Won't Ease The Pain Of A Falcon Whippin!

Come now Butchie . You are the king of (and I think you are trying to say ChildLESS not the word you spelled) childless comments and rhetorical statements. In fact if most of your comments could be read in your own handwritting Im completely confident that they would be written in crayon. With stick figures and oddly shaped puppies.

Bigster leave my players alone. We can talk about each other but leave my players alone. The fact that Butchie went into a womens bathromm is totally believable . He probably needed to powder his nose.

Edited by BigSwo

Well.....I will say this and make it a "firm" statement. Lake County may have some decent players coming back this year but Union City will control the Falcons and most that they play. Union City returns 9 starters on both sides of the ball this year with PLENTY of backup. The Green and Gold will have their colors changed after the Tornadoes make sure they are on their back side watching the game from the ground. Union City will run over...through....and anyway they want on the Falcons and most other teams. They will give Humbolt all they want as well. Union City will have 3 things this year that they have not had in 2 years....leadership, a offensive/defensive line and a defense. Oh.....and for Butchie.......sounds like to me your McKenzie Rebels are down by the way your having to come onto another post to take up for another team. Union City plays McKenzie this FRiday....beat the snot out of them last year in a pre-season scrimage game at Union City....and prob will do the same in this weeks game. Union City will have as a complete teams as they have had since the 2009 state championship team. Going to be a fun year.

Edited by UCGRAD

Well.....I will say this and make it a "firm" statement. Lake County may have some decent players coming back this year but Union City will control the Falcons and most that they play. Union City returns 9 starters on both sides of the ball this year with PLENTY of backup. The Green and Gold will have their colors changed after the Tornadoes make sure they are on their back side watching the game from the ground. Union City will run over...through....and anyway they want on the Falcons and most other teams. They will give Humbolt all they want as well. Union City will have 3 things this year that they have not had in 2 years....leadership, a offensive/defensive line and a defense. Oh.....and for Butchie.......sounds like to me your McKenzie Rebels are down by the way your having to come onto another post to take up for another team. Union City plays McKenzie this FRiday....beat the snot out of them last year in a pre-season scrimage game at Union City....and prob will do the same in this weeks game. Union City will have as a complete teams as they have had since the 2009 state championship team. Going to be a fun year.

Last Year Was A Fluke! We Gonna Beat the Brakes Off Of Ya! Edited by Butchie

Man I like to hear all that. And Butchie I guess that Dresden thing was a fluke too and so was Gleason. Well I guess we will be in store for a flukie Friday.

Man I like to hear all that. And Butchie I guess that Dresden thing was a fluke too and so was Gleason. Well I guess we will be in store for a flukie Friday.

Every Decade There Seems To Be A Let Down Or So...How Else Would You Explain You And Atlas? Edited by Butchie

Every Decade There Seems To Be A Let Down Or So...How Else Would You Explain You And Atlas?

I dont know how to explain suoerior beings to a half ape half child and all retard like you.LOL Naw man your Rebels will return to the power house form soon enough. But Friday you will eat crow.

I dont know how to explain suoerior beings to a half ape half child and all retard like you.LOL Naw man your Rebels will return to the power house form soon enough. But Friday you will eat crow.

Well That Was A Weak Response....I'da Liked It Better If Ya Had Not Responded, At All....You Know You Was Laughing When Ya Read It! Cause I Was typing It!....But Friday May Start The Dismal End To The Tornado Season....