Signal Mountain at East Hamilton

here we go, EH shut up them signal boys then turned right around and are claiming to be the best thing since grannys hot apple pie! must be a chattanooga thing! still got to insist on seeing it!

Well if you call running up the middle without a linebacker or safety in sight then they are the best in state lol...........if EH thinks that s the way it s gonna be all year then there head is as big as i think it is.....i ll admit they alot more than i thought but it s not the best that s been in Chatt but i also know there excited after taking a beating for the last couple of years!!

Well if you call running up the middle without a linebacker or safety in sight then they are the best in state lol...........if EH thinks that s the way it s gonna be all year then there head is as big as i think it is.....i ll admit they alot more than i thought but it s not the best that s been in Chatt but i also know there excited after taking a beating for the last couple of years!!

Ur just a disgruntled Barn Owl, who is mad cause you live in the EH zone and chose to go to the wrong school. Eh has dusted your baseball team the past 2 years and fixing to tag your football team. Accept it. Running up the middle without a line backer or safety sounds like good coaching and smart football. That's what you donto win games. They also passed the ball downfield, for about equal number of yards. We are taking each game one at a time, and taking each of them serious. These boys have worked hard to get to the place they are, how bout cheering for them instead of dogging them all the time. I'll guarantee none of these players have a head as big as yours....

Offensive line is definitely impressive. Is Herndon the center? Arizona State commit I believe.

Herndon is #21, DB/WR/KR Junior. Listed at 6'1" on their website but looked taller. Fast and is a real baller.

The center was #71, listed as a freshman on their website, 6'1", #315 monster.

Don't know who you are referring to as an Arizona State commit.

Herndon is #21, DB/WR/KR Junior. Listed at 6'1" on their website but looked taller. Fast and is a real baller.

I was told by one of their coaches at the Marshall/Shelbyville/East Hamilton scrimmage that the center (may be at a different spot now) has commited to Arizona St.

Hey Troll, if you are who I think you are, we have a common connection. My son plays at East Ham and I think you played for his grandfather in High School. The name Coach Jim Hale mean anything?