Signal Mountain at East Hamilton

What a joke obviously the T$$AA still has it out for us. East Hamilton could learn to have a lil more class, there's no point in running up a score like that when the refs already gave you the game!!! What ever we'll rebound. Just wait you'll see.

Yes you will re-bound....... You got a good football team..... Rats waterboy you sniffed this one out. Mr Childeress Head Ref met last Thursday and planned out the whole game. I think they will be at Tyner next Thursday. Thanks for saying we have no class you would not know class if she came up and kissed you in the mouth. 132 to 23 the first 3 years we played you...... And we ran the score up on you...... You are a great winner, the losing part not so much. Grow at set. Or go back to the Blue Naders. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Upvote 1

What a joke obviously the T$$AA still has it out for us. East Hamilton could learn to have a lil more class, there's no point in running up a score like that when the refs already gave you the game!!! What ever we'll rebound. Just wait you'll see.

Now there are some gracious words in defeat.

Waterboy,please show me where I said anything about nobody hanging 28 pts on the devils .and I posted a couple of letters and some symbols...I can however show you all the smack you been talking about mercy-ruling all your competition.

The key is to be able and back your smack. Out of all the post Waterboy has made, I've noticed his favorite word is "scratch". The only thing I know needs scratched, is S.M.'s name off the list of top teams in 4a.

Edited by aintskeered