Signal Mountain at East Hamilton

Really a recruiting 4a team bragging about owning a 1A team. If being 2-2 against an opponent is"owning" then we need to write out the new definition of owning. The only thing ya'll own is the Arrogance title which must be a birth right bestowed upon you when living on the mountain. Looking forward to seeing you own Blackman as well.

"A recruiting 4A team" What time does not recruit? You will always have teams "looking" for good kids. And read my post again, as the Troll said. I used the word owning because South Pitt has owned 1A for most of the recent years. And as far as arrogance, I am not that arrogant, most of my post are far from arrogant. And as far as owning Blackmon, not sure anyone in Chattanooga could do that. I am a fan of all Chattanooga area schools and was a fan of Red Bank for years until we got our school.

"A recruiting 4A team" What time does not recruit? You will always have teams "looking" for good kids. And read my post again, as the Troll said. I used the word owning because South Pitt has owned 1A for most of the recent years. And as far as arrogance, I am not that arrogant, most of my post are far from arrogant. And as far as owning Blackmon, not sure anyone in Chattanooga could do that. I am a fan of all Chattanooga area schools and was a fan of Red Bank for years until we got our school.

Real, just because your team does it does NOT mean that every team does it. I KNOW FOR A FACT that we don't and have the easiest opportunity to be able to. The majority of teams aren't looking to recruit they are looking to keep there kids from being recruited by the likes of Baylor, McCallie, Signal, Ridgedale.. I am all for teams winning just not at the expense of others. For some reason its just obvious when your team hits the field.

Real, just because your team does it does NOT mean that every team does it. I KNOW FOR A FACT that we don't and have the easiest opportunity to be able to. The majority of teams aren't looking to recruit they are looking to keep there kids from being recruited by the likes of Baylor, McCallie, Signal, Ridgedale.. I am all for teams winning just not at the expense of others. For some reason its just obvious when your team hits the field.

I guess your correct some areas just produce the best of certain athletes. No one would EVER go to certain area to play a sport. It just seems that some areas just always have the ability to field state championship teams in certain sports.

There will probably be a rematch in the playoffs for SM and EH, will be interesting

don't worry Signal fans , Signal will run away with the district, ND, Grundy , Bledsoe, CCS, Sequatchie will pose no problems, they will beat every team by 3 touchdowns or more ( I saw several first hand at the jamboree in Marion, trust me )

Price has decided to not play as many players and let the "studs" go both ways, probably a wise choice,

the only complaint on the hill from the stands is they feel Price not using a very good defensive scheme and hasn't since he has been there, feel they are giving up too man points for the last several years,

who knows if it is scheme or player personnel

only potential losses rest of year are blackman and south pitt