District 14A Predictions

Well things are certainly exciting to say the least. Teams that were supposed to be on top are struggling and teams who folks counted out are doing well. UC is 2-0 but I cant place very much confidence in that because we havn't played a high caliber team yet. Looks like we are gonna be in a fight with Halls and in a brawl with Huntingdon. it gets sticky now. I say we beat both teams and look to control the 14A district and take it deep into the playoffs. I can honestly say that this UC team has more talent and speed than the 09 team and could be better, alot better. We still need a headhunter on defense. Once that guy emerges, and I think we saw a glimpse last night outta Ricky Henry, Then look out.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to say at this point, who'll win the district, but UC seems to be clicking on all cylinders, right now. I know that they've played 2 teams, which are down, but they seem to be laying the wood to these teams. Trenton may be the best 0-2 team in W. TN. They played 2 good teams tough....Milan and Huntingdon. Humboldt has lost big to 2 teams, but the 2 teams they played are very good, as well, Crockett Co. and Milan....but Milan beat them pretty good.

Lake Co. is still a mystery. I'd imagine that they're good. They are pretty strong year in and year out. South Fulton has left me scratching my heard....beating Bruceton bad in week 1, then getting beat by giving up 40 pts. to W. Carroll.

Halls seems to be very improved, but we'll see how much in the next few weeks. Greenfield seems to be improved, but lost to a good, Gleason team last night 41-13. The game was closer than the score, though. But still, Greenfield played hard and aggresively and looked better.

Who wins the S. Fulton and Humbolt game? Is Humbolt down this year? for some reason I'm, thinking upset here..........

I was thinking the same thing after South Fulton beat Bruceton handidly.But then they were beaten bad by West Carrol.Maybe Humboldt has played a touger schedule.Going with the Vikings but could be a close one.

I was thinking the same thing after South Fulton beat Bruceton handidly.But then they were beaten bad by West Carrol.Maybe Humboldt has played a touger schedule.Going with the Vikings but could be a close one.

Know you guys played WC in the spring and someone said you guys won 9-2, what did they struggle with? They seem pretty solid, and the Bulldogs and LC scrimmaged this year. We got'em Friday just curious how you matched up?

• 2 weeks later...