Cooekville Soccer

thekeg55

Guest copamundial

Are you saying that Cookeville will have a down year? Just because their travel team got beat. And UPS Gregg - you must have gone to BHS cause you talk a lot of trash. Obviously you didn't play soccer or else you were asleep on the bench. Clarksville didn't even make it to the final four until last year.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the guy with the long curly hair graduate? He was decent. Regardless, some of you are funny because you badmouth a team and say they are from a weak region. What good does that do? The best teams don't always make it to state anyway.

And because Houston didn't make it to state, they had a bad year? How many of you experts even were decent players? Let alone played in the state! Yeah, run your mouths about your big dog clubs teams. You're like DII, draw good players and recruit. Most schools and clubs don't.

Don't dump on somebody because they happen to live someplace else and get to the final four when you can't.

You need to calm your nerves and get a clue. No, I didn't go to BHS and yes I did play soccer. I played for Clarksville High and I'm also a fan. Being a former player and a fan (fans pay to get in games and that brings in money for the teams) more than qualifies me to speak my 2 cents about the game whether I was a bench rider (which wasn't the case) or all-state. Yes, Clarksville High didn't make it to the final 4 until this year but I guarantee you that if they had played in Cookeville's region then they would have made a few more trips in the past. Actually more than a few. That's just my opinion but what is a fact is that that region/section has traditionally been the weakest in the state tourney every year with the exception of Ooltewa in 1993 and Cookeville last year. Clarksville has unfortunately played in arguably one the of the best regions in the state every year since they first got a team. I'm not knocking the individual teams in that area but it is a fact that they usually don't do too well in the state tourney. I was going to tell you to get your facts straight but then realized that you'd have to learn some first in order to do that.

Toro...WELCOME TO A SPORTS MESSAGE BOARD! People dumping on other teams, players, etc. and stating their opinions, or facts and etc. is what message boards are all about. It's the little smartass brats like yourself that infect them with your outbursts. If you actually follow sports on tv at all then you'd realize that even the commentators and "analysts" do such things. What a boring thing message boards would be if everyone agreed and thought exactly the same things about everything. You need to learn how to not be a little ###### when you disagree with people. Grow up!

Guest copamundial

My fault. Thanks for sharing that with me. I didn't realize message boards are for dumping on teams and players. ESPECIALLY IN CAPS.

And there you go again talking about how your team would have done this or that. Obviously, that's only your OPINION. Maybe it would help if facts were in lower case and opinions in upper case. But you'd confuse the two.

So you went to Clarksville and played soccer. It's too bad you didn't take a class in anger management and vocabulary, because you seem to get easily upset and use language that you surely didn't learn in school.

I used to think Clarksville was a decent soccer program - even if they never made it out of the region. In fact, I'd heard it was one of the best in the state.

Sorry to have upset your opinion page. I will go back to other reading now. Keep sharing your love.

Nice try Toro..you almost convinced people that I was the one lashing out in anger over someone's mistake and that it wasn't you. You also almost persuaded people to focus on lower case and upper case letters as an attempt to deviate from your failed attempt to explain why you did so. Oh wait! Actually you failed in doing those things too! Keep up the good work Toro because at this rate you'll be on the same page with other people that post here in say about....4 years. Well that is my opinion so take note of it.

"It's too bad you didn't take a class in anger management and vocabulary, because you seem to get easily upset and use language that you surely didn't learn in school."

Now it would be very hard for someone to ever contradict themselves that bad again....LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

two years ago when warren county made it to state, i'm willing to say that cookeville was the best team in the region that year, too...

cookeville will not be as good this year as they were last, i think. unless the players really come together and decide they really want it.

and cookeville had two players with long curly hair. both graduated.

Guest copamundial

Thanks chs23. I agree. The best teams don't always make it to the state. Sometimes things happen along the way. And I still think Cookeville and Houson had good seasons - even if they didn't win the state tournament.

For wc15. Sorry didn't realize this was for Cookeville only. But if you'll look at other posts on this page, comments about Cookeville are what led to the disagreements between the two idiots. But OK. I'll agree with chs23. Cookeville has been the best team in the region every year. And you can have your thread back now.