Donovan Stewart's 1A Preseason Top Ten

pegleg

I don't see a lot to complain about unless you are Greenback. icon_mrgreen.gif I always make an argument for the defending State Champ start the season out at #1.

Agree. Wayne County should be number 1.. Pollsters just try to prove they have done some research that led to their rankings. Poppycock !! You or I could be just as accurate. Even mountain trool could

The Pole looks pretty good but I was surprised that Lookout Valley got some mention outside the top 10

They were scrappy last year. They gave Coalbucket a game and beat Jasper. However, they will have some guys sitting out games because of the WWF style brawl up at Coalbucket.

They were scrappy last year. They gave Coalbucket a game and beat Jasper. However, they will have some guys sitting out games because of the WWF style brawl up at Coalbucket.

There's Nothing Like The Smell Of Fresh Cut Grass, Popcorn, And The Fist Of Cuff's Of Disgruntled Athelete's...Awe!...Football Is Here Fella's!...It's WWF Time!..............Bring It!

Donavan jasper man dont know football lets see Stephen Hargis' foozball poll now that ole boy knows his pigskin

I garuntee you this Hargis mans pole isnt as good as Murphys pole. Murphy has a real accurate pole every year. This Hargis man should try and make his pole be like Murphys. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you this Hargis mans pole isnt as good as Murphys pole. Murphy has a real accurate pole every year. This Hargis man should try and make his pole be like Murphys. You think im joking but im not.

What do you think about Jasper Donovan's pole, Roy? Do you think that Hargis man's is better?