Donovan Stewart's 1A Preseason Top Ten

pegleg

I will go ahead and call it even though there is a lot of football to be played...Sp or Gordonsville will represent the east in the finals unless something in the quads change...Home field advantage in that game would be huge for either...The tigers will be hungry and field probably their best team in school history...They are determined to take down the pirates and everyone else in their path...Will they? Time will tell.....Almost football time in Tennessee!!

Gville vs union city for the gold ball...... Watch for collinwood in the west to be a strong competitor,,,, so Pitt has the best backfield in the state and always a factor in the end...... The tigers of gville is my pick for the gold

Union City will be good but will not make the championship game. No disrespect intended, I just don't think they can get by Huntingdon. I know they lost alot of skill position players, but Huntingdon has most of their O and D lines coming back and that was a huge strength for them last year.

Gville vs union city for the gold ball...... Watch for collinwood in the west to be a strong competitor,,,, so Pitt has the best backfield in the state and always a factor in the end...... The tigers of gville is my pick for the gold

Union City will have a good team but will not play in the championship. Several schools out west have a good shot to get to championship this year. I am not convinced that Union City is in the top 3 in the district. No disrespect intended at all. If Union City makes it to the championship game, I'll be the first person to come on and give them their props. I agree the east will be So.Pitt and Gordonsville.

No doubt about it Mr. Peg. Gordonsville should be the preseason number 1 with 23 seniors returning this season.

I agree IF the head coach AND key players show some discipline and composier. Thay have exhibited problems with that in big games since 2007.