Huntingdon Jamboree

@38320

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis and Strickland have about the same speed.Lewis is not by far the fastest. He is fast but so is Strickland.

Correct! A true double speed threat. And thats not all, we have other slot backs who can move as well. Ruttland is no sloutch either. He has descent speed and is strong. I like the way we are shaping up.

i know its just a jamboree, but i don't think lake co. got but one first down and that was on the one pass they threw! defensively huntingdon will be dominant.

LC jst lost their center.That was a lot of their problems.Centered low.centered high.Quarterback having to reach down or jump up and throwing off rythm and by then defenders were already there.Once they get that corrected ,they'll do all right.Quarterback can throw if given time.I look for the defense to get better also.May have to make a few changes in some spots on the line but LC still has time.

We heard they were the cream of the crop last year then they got cat scratched. roflolk.gif

I don't remember being big headed only teams I saw us possibly losing to was Milan & Wayne County and we won the first one. I thought from the look of things as the season was going on if they played each other the winner would win state. We also played a lot of good teams such as Camden & I'll give your team Perry County their dues as they were great too and exploited a weakness on our deep passing defense which I think helped Wayne County. At the same time I think Milan had a better team than us but guess what, we were in a lot better shape, & I bet Bulldog Coach Morris got them in shape after they played us.

But Guru last years last year, I think our defense is great but I think our offense still needs a little more tuning I think we will get there though. If everyone stays healthy I think it will be a great year to be a Huntingdon football fan again. Not sure if we will go undefeated though. Milans going to want revenge so its too early to tell. I can't tell too much from a jamboree Lake County was sloppy especially the center & I hope he gets better as Mustang fans remember how that goes.

I don't think it'll be a pushover though we will make you earn it for sure. At least its at Paul Ward stadium. We still got 8 weeks to get that offense going too. But man I'll be honest BIGPURPLEMACHINE Milan has a lot of seniors this year, and like I said looking for revenge. I'll talk more about that game when the time is right, right now we've only played jamborees lol. I was impressed with your win over Henry County, even though it was a jamboree.

What do you mean, we got 8 weeks to get that offense going? Scrimmaged 3 teams and 1 jamboree and nobody has stop them or slowed them down.

Like the passing game but Swenson doesn't like to pass hopefully they have proven to him that they can do that cause it'll open the running game. It just doesnt look as good a running game as the past. But a very great team for sure. It'll be where it needs to be I'm sure you cant tell much from a scrimmage though we'll have to wait and see.

I don't remember being big headed only teams I saw us possibly losing to was Milan & Wayne County and we won the first one. I thought from the look of things as the season was going on if they played each other the winner would win state. We also played a lot of good teams such as Camden & I'll give your team Perry County their dues as they were great too and exploited a weakness on our deep passing defense which I think helped Wayne County. At the same time I think Milan had a better team than us but guess what, we were in a lot better shape, & I bet Bulldog Coach Morris got them in shape after they played us.

But Guru last years last year, I think our defense is great but I think our offense still needs a little more tuning I think we will get there though. If everyone stays healthy I think it will be a great year to be a Huntingdon football fan again. Not sure if we will go undefeated though. Milans going to want revenge so its too early to tell. I can't tell too much from a jamboree Lake County was sloppy especially the center & I hope he gets better as Mustang fans remember how that goes.

Milan's ready.... ask Henry Co!!!

I don't think it'll be a pushover though we will make you earn it for sure. At least its at Paul Ward stadium. We still got 8 weeks to get that offense going too. But man I'll be honest BIGPURPLEMACHINE Milan has a lot of seniors this year, and like I said looking for revenge. I'll talk more about that game when the time is right, right now we've only played jamborees lol. I was impressed with your win over Henry County, even though it was a jamboree.

I was impressed with the way you guys handled LC!! Your right.... there is alot of football to play before then. But this game will be a slobber knocker for sure!!!

What do you mean, we got 8 weeks to get that offense going? Scrimmaged 3 teams and 1 jamboree and nobody has stop them or slowed them down.