2A Mr. Football Back

WARBOSS

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey anspa Mcglone is a good back but an injury riddled season has left him with a lack of stats. I am not knocking the young man because he is a great player but if the award is for back of the year in AA and is measured in terms of stats and what the player means to the team the Springs is at the top of anyone's list just like he is the top rusher and scorer in the Chattanooga area. :o

Aaron Cothran has to make a bid out of Fairview. 244 carries for 1918 yards and 24 touchdowns through nine games is hard to argue with. Thats an average night of 27 carries, 213 yards and almost 3 TD's. Sould the Yellow Jackets move throught the playoffs well, he's got a great shot at it.

Helped his case with 354 yards on 42 carries with four TD's last week.

I would say that Buggs from Goodpasture would be my pick. If had the carries Cothran had or played against the competition Fairview did he would have over 2000 yard already.

Cothran is a good back but he is not in the same league Buggs is in.

But it don't matter...22 I promise is not worried about any award.He is worried about the playoffs.A lot of people on here talk alot of smack about him....he don't call the plays...he don't ask for the ball...he don't ask to play defense and he sure don't ask to punt.Unless you really see how he plays, in which case you might have...He just goes out every Friday night and gives it 100%....so please just get to know him before you knock him...

sharp is a great athlete no doubt but cothran has just been awesome all year. sharp didn't impress me when we played with him. he not only produces on the offensive side of the ball he also does on defense. even though i am a teammate it i think he is deserving. do they do all line mr. football because. fairview line has been great all year and is one reason for aaron's success.