Fargo Results

deadlift

Tate finished the academic year at Park Hill High School in Kansas City, MO.

Last I heard Tate Rubinsen was headed to that dreadful school in red behind wal mart... too bad ward graduated, now we will have to rely on Elsea to take him out. It's amazing the illegal recruiting the red school does. question: who currently on their roster was not recruited?

PeeWee Murphee- traitor

Powell- knox county?

Brunner- Tullahoma

Southerland- swayed from being a central purple pounder

Klements- traitor

Ryan Parker- Knox county?

Is it safe to assume they will be shipping in a heavy weight from Iowa this year? Just hope Klement and murfee haven't forgot where they came from and that their blood will always run blue.

Personally, I feel Gordon Connell and Mike Newman should be applauded in always developing the talent they are given versus stealing other teams wrestlers, recruiting, etc...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I heard Tate Rubinsen was headed to that dreadful school in red behind wal mart... too bad ward graduated, now we will have to rely on Elsea to take him out. It's amazing the illegal recruiting the red school does. question: who currently on their roster was not recruited?

PeeWee Murphee- traitor

Powell- knox county?

Brunner- Tullahoma

Klements- traitor

Is it safe to assume they will be shipping in a heavy weight from Iowa this year? Just hope Klement and murfee haven't forgot where they came from and that their blood will always run blue.

Personally, I feel Gordon Connell and Mike Newman should be applauded in always developing the talent they are given versus stealing other teams wrestlers, recruiting, etc...

With 17 dual and traditional state championships since 1999, no wonder wrestlers want to wrestle at Baylor. I read somewhere that success breads success.

Oh, and you left out Cole Holloway.

Edited by mtnrasslin

PeeWee Murphee- traitor

Powell- knox county?

Brunner- Tullahoma

Klements- traitor

Don't be shocked if Mr. Robinson ends up attending a small school that is just northeast of Chattanooga that most refer to as Blair Academy. The latest rumor surrounding this circus is that a visit is scheduled for Blair and two other prep schools after Fargo is concluded. It has been widley reported on national wrestling message boards that Blair is looking for someone to fill the 132/lb position. With Blair wrestling a national schedule this could be a much better fit for someone of TR's ability plus it would give him a clean slate outside of Tennessee.

Edited by cbg

Not hearing from cbg tells me there is more to this story than he wants to tell us. I am not here to bash someone, I just would like to know what is going on. Your silence is loud, CBG!

Stranger ghouse has not given a post on the subject. He is never shy about his views

Since I have been called out by name I will answer.

The reason I have not posted on the subject is that I don't know all of the information (very few do) nor do I find it appropriate message board fodder if I did. As most know, and has been stated here previously, Tate Robinson did not finish the school year at CBHS, he was at Park Hill HS in Kansas City, MO. That is why he represented Team MO at both Junior Duals and Fargo.

I do not know that a definitive decision has been made as to where Tate will attend school next year. There is plenty of hearsay around that topic but as I was told once by a coach I respect and have discussed with many others: don't count on an athlete until they are attending classes, working out in the wrestling room with the team, and have received clearance from the governing body (TSSAA, NCAA, etc.).

As someone who has spent a lot of time around Tate and his family, bothw restling related and otherwise, I wish them the best and I hope that everyone who has been remotely involved in this situation learns some important lessons.

Also some should remember that cbg is not a CBHS insider... it is easy to discern where his allegiances are if you pay attention.

Edited by ghouse

Unfortunately, Robinson will be wrestling at Baylor next year. I, myself, happen to be a fervent EBE supporter and heard from a Red insider that Tate has signed the contract and already payed a portion of his tuition. As for the rumors about Blair Academy... they are simply rumors and as far as I know of he having family there is simply not true (I wish it was). I would like to apologize for dogging on the school behind Wal Mart for recruiting as I do agree with mtnwrestling's comment regarding success breading success. With that being said, I realize that all private schools do a little underground recruiting here and there and that is why we have two divisions now. While I am there I might as well say how much I respect Soddy by God for still competing against the private schools when Steve Henry was at the helm... I hope they continue to do so.