District 14A 2012-2013 Who ya got?

UCTdoes

Wow I thought UC was done with Fair being hurt lol. UC is also playing a lot of players with little experience they are having to learn on the floor. We will learn a lot this week or will we? Anyway it's district time. Should really be some good games over the next month or two.

Why did u think they were done?Most had them winning the district and maybe a State contender with Fair.Even without her,most think Union City will still win the district but won't be a landslide and will suffer some losses.which they already have .Even the wins weren't a lot of points but still a win.I think Lake Co gives Union City all they want and have U nion City losing to greenfield without fair.Actually think Lake co will win unless Chipper brings Boykin,Chip King and Uncle Ronald with them,all 3 officials from Union City.Wouldn't surprise me one bit..lol

Wardawg,I like messing with Bigster because I talk to him a lot and he get on here and mess with me about UC a lot.Get him stirred up for Friday.I looked for him over Martin, but he didnt come neither day.I guess he didnt want to see me.I want to go watch Andrew Wiggins at the hoopfest Friday, but I cant miss the game, so im a have to catch him Saturday against Austin Nichols.

You know you really want to come sit with me and let some of my knowledge rub off.I may go to that sat myself to watch Nichols.I'll get with you friday about that though.About Wardawg earlier not wanting me to let you get to me.Will never happen..lol..I actually like talking to you and Uncle Ronald telling me how down Lake Co is,that they were getting beat by 50 points,don't have any talent.So even If i'm in a good mood and thinking Lake Co is going to be better than most thing,love coming back down to earth after listening to you.Same with my tigers.Thought this was going to be our year.Then get beat by VCU,hometown boy kills us with 41 points and lose to minnesota and then barely beat North Iowa or idaho or some team not on the map.Kinda afraid that Union City may turn out being like my tigers.High hopes but losing and barely scoring enough to win.

Well to add to all that, Dyer Co beat Lake Co. pretty bad in the Jamboree so I guess Lake Co. will lose tomorrow night, right?

Practice?Practice?You want to talk about a practice?Profound words from a former NBA baller named iverson.

And by the way.Maybe you should have stayed after the Union City game in the Jamboree and you'll know Lake Co trailed early and then caught up and led most of the way with Simone fouling out in the half and losing by around 5 points..Guess Yall were too busy pounding yall's chest in what yall did against Ripley.I'm guessing maybe winning by 30 points in your half.But wait.Lake Co also beat Ripley about 65 to 19.Never mind.Yall dont really want read about that

Edited by mrbigster

Practice?Practice?You want to talk about a practice?Profound words from a former NBA baller named iverson.

And by the way.Maybe you should have stayed after the Union City game in the Jamboree and you'll know Lake Co trailed early and then caught up and led most of the way with Simone fouling out in the half and losing by around 5 points..Guess Yall were too busy pounding yall's chest in what yall did against Ripley.I'm guessing maybe winning by 30 points in your half.But wait.Lake Co also beat Ripley about 65 to 19.Never mind.Yall dont really want read about that

Well since you brought it up I will go there. In all reality the fact that Simone fouled out should be alarming to u. There is no way that she finishes the half with two or more fouls and if she sits down then the score really would have gotten out of hand. So not pounding my chest about ripely because UC just played around with them for two quarters. You just need to worry about Greenfield tomorrow not sure but don't think they are worried about your offense anymore. TT and Carnation are gone

remember.

Well since you brought it up I will go there. In all reality the fact that Simone fouled out should be alarming to u. There is no way that she finishes the half with two or more fouls and if she sits down then the score really would have gotten out of hand. So not pounding my chest about ripely because UC just played around with them for two quarters. You just need to worry about Greenfield tomorrow not sure but don't think they are worried about your offense anymore. TT and Carnation are gone

remember.

You mean they arent playing for Lake Co?I always hear Lake Co has older playrs,like from the prison etc.The TSSAA should allow her to at least play against Union City just so she'd catch up as the UC coach cried before every game to the officilas about,watch TT drives.She always charges.I remember several ghost calls that were blatant.So since she already had a foul before the game started,should let her play.If I'm LC coach,I'm complaing before the game starts and watch for Union City reaching instead of playing defense with no calls.And also watch them going over the backs on rebounds.Because they are bigger and stronger than most teams down low,don't get called a lot of times

You mean they arent playing for Lake Co?I always hear Lake Co has older playrs,like from the prison etc.The TSSAA should allow her to at least play against Union City just so she'd catch up as the UC coach cried before every game to the officilas about,watch TT drives.She always charges.I remember several ghost calls that were blatant.So since she already had a foul before the game started,should let her play.If I'm LC coach,I'm complaing before the game starts and watch for Union City reaching instead of playing defense with no calls.And also watch them going over the backs on rebounds.Because they are bigger and stronger than most teams down low,don't get called a lot of times

Biggie, not even Friday and the excuses are already being conjured up.

LOL Bigster this and the post about "not drinking the twister juice" are the best posts of the year thus far.

Excited about the game tonight. Girls had a long and good practice yesterday. Should be a great first district game in Tiptonville. Hope all the Greenfield fans come out and support what apparently is a very good Lady Jackets basketball team.