Fairview 2012

Slim88

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 on offense and seven on defense. Or at least that is what the program reported to Murphy Fair. By my math that is 12. So it looks like it is tweaked to 12.

like I mentioned earlier we dealt with a ton of injuries and we are apt to start a game in a dozen different formations. Call it what you want, you will see them on the field this fall.

Oh, then LC is turning 26 of 22 starters , and Fairview is turning 27 if that is the formula Mr Spin Doctor ( sounds like you are calling what you what ) and we will see you guys in Giles have a tough time taking your hat. LC played your JV team due to 30 injuries and Fairview did not win the district Giles lost it. But Giles lost it three times last year and as for Lincoln being 6a it was you Giles guys you said earlier in some any given fri. Nite. I believe it is the size of the dog in the fight this is what happened to you with LC not injuries.

Did anyone catch the scrimmage last night? What do you all think of the swap from scrimmaging DC to Creekwood this Friday good or bad?

They looked better. Scrimmage was live with refs, 4 quarters, except for the return game. No kick returns at all. Ended up 35-7 Fairview. They played Dickson County last year in the jamboree, guess they are just mixing it up a bit by playing Creekwood this year. Still work to do but you could see a big improvement since last Friday.