FreeAgent11's 2012 Teams to watch!

Teams to watch  

35 members have voted

1. 1. 1A teams I like to make a deep run. Your picks?

2. 2. 2A teams I like to make a deep run. Your picks?

='Redrage1990'

You might wanna put Adamsville on your list! Gonna be a good year! Mark it down!

I agree ..MARKED !!!!

I started to add them, but couldn't find any info about how many starters they have returning. Max_prep didn't have that information. I also felt they were overrated last season. Everyone I spoke with said if Cascade had hit routine extra points, they would of won that game and it wasn't one of their better teams.

Collinwood looked pretty good against both teams. Trojans run defense was rock solid. Pass d only gave up a couple of big plays. Overall I'd say collinwood looks like they are going to be tough. Of course we always play you guys hard. So I'd expect another great game with adamsville.

Same thing with Collinwood. I think they only won one or two games last season and I couldn't find much information on them.

I started to add them, but couldn't find any info about how many starters they have returning. Max_prep didn't have that information. I also felt they were overrated last season. Everyone I spoke with said if Cascade had hit routine extra points, they would of won that game and it wasn't one of their better teams.

The problem with that thinking was Adamsville had not played in 21 days and it showed. Line them up 10 times and Adamsville wins 9 if not 10. We lost 2 playmakers and our huge line, but we have added about 4 playmakers and re-tooled our line with decent size kids. This year we could make some noise with the over 20 seniors helping lead the way.

Knoxville Grace

Just because they beat the 3a State Champ last year and the 1a runner up in 3-ot and finished 10-0, apparently doesn't mean much. roflol.gif

Edit: I think Lake County and Collnwood should be on the 1a list.

Edited by rlh

The problem with that thinking was Adamsville had not played in 21 days and it showed. Line them up 10 times and Adamsville wins 9 if not 10. We lost 2 playmakers and our huge line, but we have added about 4 playmakers and re-tooled our line with decent size kids. This year we could make some noise with the over 20 seniors helping lead the way.

Blah...Blah...Blah....

I believe Perry Co. will be a very tough team this year even though they lost 10+ seniors and Mr. Football Jacob Tucker (who's at North Alabama). They still have a very good Defense and Dalton Broadway is a very good QB but he's inexperienced but does have good form. I believe 6 are back on Defense but only 3 or 4 back on Offense. There's still some very good optimism about this Tucker-less team, they do have potential.