Farragut vs Dobyns-Bennett 6A

ArtVandalay

24 HOURS TILL KICK-OFF! I will throw out a score....used to there would be poster after poster putting up their game day predictions up on Thursdays, but with the state of CoachT, we might get 5.

IMO - DB will come out hitting on all cylinders, scoring with the running game and the passing game. Chris Cook won't be contained and he will have Farragut totally guessing about the next play. Swafford will run for big yards and big plays and I expect that Malik Foreman will make a big play or 2. DB's Defense is going to be dominate too, I doubt that Farragut has a drive longer that 40 yards all night.

DB rolls up 400 yards of offense and wins going away 35-7.

Roll Tribe Roll

24 HOURS TILL KICK-OFF! I will throw out a score....used to there would be poster after poster putting up their game day predictions up on Thursdays, but with the state of CoachT, we might get 5.

IMO - DB will come out hitting on all cylinders, scoring with the running game and the passing game. Chris Cook won't be contained and he will have Farragut totally guessing about the next play. Swafford will run for big yards and big plays and I expect that Malik Foreman will make a big play or 2. DB's Defense is going to be dominate too, I doubt that Farragut has a drive longer that 40 yards all night.

DB rolls up 400 yards of offense and wins going away 35-7.

Roll Tribe Roll

Alright Art, i will go ahead and make a prediction as well. I too think DB will come out with guns blazing. Look for Swafford with a td running and receiving. Barker with a td run. Casey with a td run. Cook with a qb keeper for six. Foreman with a td pass reception and possibly a kick return or a wildcat td run from the backfield. DB defensive line will disrupt the young backfield for the Admirals and will keep them out of sync.all night. Final score DB 42 Farragut 3. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

Ok thanks guys. Heck im not even worried now. I think we will by at least 80. Yeah......80-0. Maybe 180-0

I'm just looking at what we've got coming back and the offense and defense are both loaded with good players. Farragut is a little young and i think it will be hard for them to adjust to our speed. I'm not saying that they are not good, i just think that we are that much better. Or maybe just excited that football is back. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just looking at what we've got coming back and the offense and defense are both loaded with good players. Farragut is a little young and i think it will be hard for them to adjust to our speed. I'm not saying that they are not good, i just think that we are that much better. Or maybe just excited that football is back. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

My post was obviously sarcasm. Farragut is not a upper east tn. team you know. I don't see anything that would point to a lop-sided win by DB. Traditionly we have a tough time with them. Its the first game of the season for both teams so theres alot we don't know. We may or may not have a good offensive line. We're on the small side, especially compaired to Farraguts defensive line. And we're inexperenced there. We have no ideal how our line is going to perform. Sure we have some very good skill players, but if their getting hit in the backfield we'll be in big trouble. GC has a history of not using the speed he has on hand. Perfering to run most plays straight up the gut or off tackle. And then theres the problem with our defensive backs playing to far off the receivers. And I hope our staff has studied the game film from last years Sevier Co. game. I know Farragut has. Theres alot that can go wrong tomorrow night. It should be a close hard fought game.

Hey, I'm just trying to get something going on here and get talking about some Football, so I throw out a butt kickin' score. WaCo, I think if you asked them real nice, you could get the Southers back on here to go at it with us. And what happened to all of your Church Hill buddies?

I do think DB wins this game because of the massive amount of returning talent on the Offensive side and also on Defense. 1 point is enough for me but I have a feeling that Graham Clark will be more in favor of keeping the pressure on his opponents after half time, than he has in the past.

Let's get it on!

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by ArtVandalay

Hey, I'm just trying to get something going on here and get talking about some Football, so I throw out a butt kickin' score. WaCo, I think if you asked them real nice, you could get the Southers back on here to go at it with us. And what happened to all of your Church Hill buddies?

I do think DB wins this game because of the massive amount of returning talent on the Offensive side and also on Defense. 1 point is enough for me but I have a feeling that Graham Clark will be more in favor of keeping the pressure on his opponents after half time, than he has in the past.

Let's get it on!

Roll Tribe Roll

I think Mr. Haynie put out a gag order on the Southers again this year. Thats ok, they'll all be city slickers in a few years and we're going to use that building to store our band equipment.

• Upvote 1

Alright Art, i will go ahead and make a prediction as well. I too think DB will come out with guns blazing. Look for Swafford with a td running and receiving. Barker with a td run. Casey with a td run. Cook with a qb keeper for six. Foreman with a td pass reception and possibly a kick return or a wildcat td run from the backfield. DB defensive line will disrupt the young backfield for the Admirals and will keep them out of sync.all night. Final score DB 42 Farragut 3. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

You forgot the tuba player running a reverse for a TD.

I'm saying DB 42 Farragut 20. DB handles the line and they have a lot of big one play talent and speed. I got to see the DB scrimmage vs G'ville and yes I know it was only a scrimmage, BUT there is one thing that is the same in the scrimmage and a real game...that would be the interior line play. DB manhandled Caine's Devils in the trenches. That's something you can take from a scrimmage.

Edited by Pudding