Henry County Patriots @ Liberty Crusaders - Week 0

MSURacer

I see Liberty winning this game with it's speed. Henry County has no passing game. QB looked very confused

and scared vs Milan.

Liberty 31

HC 21

He made some mistakes, but did he look confused and scared when he was running the ball on you? Or when he threw that touchdown pass? Give me a break. He will be fine. Plus, there's this little thing we have called a running game.

If HC doesn't fumble the game away like we did a couple years ago, I'll say we take this one by two scores. Close game for awhile until our young guys settle in to a rhythm, then our lines take control in the 2nd half.

Edited by MSURacer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day Henrylanders have been anxiously awaiting for months...THE DAY OF THE YANKER!!!!! First things first...my father is doing fine and will be with me at our game...PLEASE beat Liberty...and NOW for the wise words of the WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER....JCM 27 - Haywood County 14....HC 21 - Liberty 13.........THIS YANKER HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!

yanker...if jcm only drops 27 on haywood then its gona be an incredibly long season for the cougars...drop 50...or retire for the season...

msuracer...if ur young guys dont settle early...and ur lines dont take control until the 2nd half...i dont think things will turn out well for HC...

the more u guys talk the more confidence i seem to find in TECH...if we get blasted in the 1st quarter then this game will be over early...but if u let us hang around longer than that...then ill take my team time after time

yanker...if jcm only drops 27 on haywood then its gona be an incredibly long season for the cougars...drop 50...or retire for the season...

msuracer...if ur young guys dont settle early...and ur lines dont take control until the 2nd half...i dont think things will turn out well for HC...

the more u guys talk the more confidence i seem to find in TECH...if we get blasted in the 1st quarter then this game will be over early...but if u let us hang around longer than that...then ill take my team time after time

Of course we're gonna talk, what did you think this thread was for?

In response to the bold, if your lines are struggling as much as you say, we will wear you down in the 2nd half, and that is when we will take over. Your athleticism and speed is what could make this interesting early on, and if we turn it over and make a ton of mistakes, this is likely an upset.

Edited by MSURacer

Yeah. I got to admit this is a rebuilding year for us. I may sit this one out myself. Not sure these boys can stand up to Liberty's athleticism. In Fact, Liberty's lines should have a significant experience advantage over our boys with us having lost all starters on both . . . wait a minute . . .

What was I thinking?

These boys played more minutes last year than the 2011 State Champion starters did! Good Grief! We're fine! See you tonight!

HC is not in rebuilding mode and will not be for the foreseeable future. It is simply reload. Does that mean we will go undefeated every single year, the answer is most likely no, but don't jump off the 79 bridge anytime soon. Tonight will be a good test for both HC and Liberty to see where they are what they need to work on. Wet surface will affect both gameplans, just hope the rain holds off for gametime. HC will be the circle on every team's schedule this year, as it should be as defending State Champions. Luckily, we have big shoulders, albeit, they might be mostly sophomore and junior shoulders, they are still big and I can guaranty you stronger than most. WIN THE DAY! Every day in Henry Co. is a great day, but there is something special about GAMEDAY! GO BIG RED!