Macon Co @ Jo Byrns

Shep

After watching Porltand play both JB and Macon County, 1's against 1's, JB is a far better team than Macon is this year. High school sports is one of the most cyclical beasts out there, just ask us from Portland. I am afraid Macon is on the down hill slide this year versus years past. I have friends in both towns, so good luck to both!

After watching Porltand play both JB and Macon County, 1's against 1's, JB is a far better team than Macon is this year. High school sports is one of the most cyclical beasts out there, just ask us from Portland. I am afraid Macon is on the down hill slide this year versus years past. I have friends in both towns, so good luck to both!

What kind of offense is Macon running this year?

lets get all the facts right now.macon had 7 starters out at the scrimage at portland.now from what im told 6 are back.some did not play saturday night as well.it could be a long year or it could be a average year.trust me come friday the devils will have more than the q.b.to stop.offence im not as worried about.it's the D.learn how to tackle and wrap-up.if the d can just play a little macon wins.the future looks very bright on a solid note though.got to get better on d,much,much better or a long year it could be.

lets get all the facts right now.macon had 7 starters out at the scrimage at portland.now from what im told 6 are back.some did not play saturday night as well.it could be a long year or it could be a average year.trust me come friday the devils will have more than the q.b.to stop.offence im not as worried about.it's the D.learn how to tackle and wrap-up.if the d can just play a little macon wins.the future looks very bright on a solid note though.got to get better on d,much,much better or a long year it could be.

Wow! Why so many starters out? What positions did they play?