Maplewood Panthers 2012

boski

I saw Maplewood in a scrimmage. They have some really good raw talent, and lots of speed. And they have a couple of kids who can throw the ball. Their special teams are not very good, especially kicking. They had what I'm guessing was a freshman or soph who played late in the scrimmage who had really good moves and speed. He reminded me a little of Vanlier (sp?) with his size.

Good luck to your panthers this season boski. Maybe you guys can come see our purrty turf sometime

good luck to your devils this season as well ..we would love to come up there and march all over that purrty turf ..lol

3rd time the charm? ..hope to see you guys later!!

I saw Maplewood in a scrimmage. They have some really good raw talent, and lots of speed. And they have a couple of kids who can throw the ball. Their special teams are not very good, especially kicking. They had what I'm guessing was a freshman or soph who played late in the scrimmage who had really good moves and speed. He reminded me a little of Vanlier (sp?) with his size.

Yes kicking/punting are very bad right now.. hope they can get that worked out real soon ..they are going to need that in the long run... yes the freshman RB ..has all the "scat cat" features of Vanlier size and speed ..cant wait to see these guys in a few years. plenty of new talent .... just when you thought you would get a break!!! the panthers reload ...they also have a freshman LB ..he is the real deal also ..this group is going to be special.