Cornsworth

shakinthefat

The University of Ensworth is the #1 team in the state, yet there is not much discussion on Coach T about the team, coaches and it's players. Obviously Corn Elder will carry this team along with Rico McGraw and Sheffield. Who else will Ricky rely on the year besides Cornelius? Will the younger Bowers have trouble looking down field over his lineman? Can Ricky bring home his 3rd straight gold ball this year?

Any thoughts?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The University of Ensworth is the #1 team in the state, yet there is not much discussion on Coach T about the team, coaches and it's players. Obviously Corn Elder will carry this team along with Rico McGraw and Sheffield. Who else will Ricky rely on the year besides Cornelius? Will the younger Bowers have trouble looking down field over his lineman? Can Ricky bring home his 3rd straight gold ball this year?

Any thoughts?

Ensworth has lost many pieces to the puzzle but like your comment starts"Ensworth U" will just reload the pipeline and keep producing teams that will vye for the championship!

The sad thing is, it gets to the point that its almost pointless to discuss private school football on here because it seems like every thread turns into finger pointing and denial about recruiting

Not sure where the recruiting comment was implied, must have missed it. The Ensworth school is an amazing piece of property. Beautiful buildings and very picturesque. It looks like a small college. That in itself will draw kids to that school.

Not sure where the recruiting comment was implied, must have missed it. The Ensworth school is an amazing piece of property. Beautiful buildings and very picturesque. It looks like a small college. That in itself will draw kids to that school.

I did not mean that you were bringing it up. I meant that everytime private school football comes up, it seems to turn into recruiting talk. I wasnt saying thats what you were doing though.

I saw Ensworth play twice last season -- they had a fantastic team. It's always a challenge to rebuild, but with a top-tier talent like Elder in the backfield, it will be difficult for any opposing defense to contain Ensworth's offense. He's a threat to potentially score a breakaway TD on any given carry.