Trousdale County vs Greenwood HS on espn

mancoverage

TC has got some work to do. Especially the coaches. Greenwood was only slightly above average...for a 5a school imho, and they probably won't be the best green and gold team we play this season. dry.png Warren Central is awesome again, and Mayfield had probably the best player in the whole shabang. About what i expected to be honest.

TC played terrible...poor tackling being the number 1 issue...offensively we could move the ball pretty good...until we fumbled. Our line was not knocking enough holes for our runners to run through. We were wasting timeouts cause the coaches couldn't get the right players in when swapping from wing t to spread, etc. I personally think we have more potential running the spread with 3 at QB. 7 at receiver. Got some work to do for sure.

GO JACKETS

This Mayfield Cardinal enjoyed watching the Jackets last night. Would love to see the Cards and Jackets get to play again soon. Good luck to you guys

How did the Mayfield / Warren game go? Never heard from it.

As Slim said the Jackets have some work to do. Very young, need experience & polish.

TC just learned the meaning of how you practice is how you play. Better pick up the intensity. Natural talent doesn't mean a thing without hard work. We looked like we weren't focused. Very sloppy. I would keep Claiborne at QB and put Harper in the backfield. I hate that 2 QB system. Makes us very predictable and limits what we can do. Claiborne is can run too and Harper is much better running on a handoff than from under center.

TC just learned the meaning of how you practice is how you play. Better pick up the intensity. Natural talent doesn't mean a thing without hard work. We looked like we weren't focused. Very sloppy. I would keep Claiborne at QB and put Harper in the backfield. I hate that 2 QB system. Makes us very predictable and limits what we can do. Claiborne is can run too and Harper is much better running on a handoff than from under center.

I agree...our offense is better with #3 under center. #7 doesn't even need to play on Offense...we obviously need him more on the defensive side. If you gonna put him on Offense, spread him out wide and do a sideline screen pass...let him have the corner 1 on 1...Let 4 and 6 pound the middle, and 2, 3, and 5 have the edges. #75 played awesome on the D-line i thought. #11 made some good stops too. Gotta to give some credit to Greenwood, there backs run hard. and don't go down easy.