Cleveland looking to fill a date

JBoskenUSAW

Or, you can come to Sycamore to "mop up". Really Sommers, I would expect that from a little kid but not an adult.

I figure with 2494 posts you would be experienced enough at this to keep your snide remarks to yourself.

They asked a question, and I gave them an answer. Far as I can tell it was none of your business. While I am at it, I am busting my butt to build a respectable program at Sycamore with next to no help. I founded the youth program with my own money and secured a building, which I pay rent, to hold practices for the youth kids. Last season we hosted La Rue County Ky, #2 in Kentucky, Wilson Central, state ranked, and ourselves, that would be Sycamore, 4th in small school duals and state ranked. I am sorry the other schools attending are not ranked but I am sure they work hard to get there and probably spend more time building their programs then you do on these boards, and at the very least you owe them an apology for insulting them. My question to you is, how did you build your program?

Edited by Hamblin

We have likely met a time or two over the years. I respect what you are doing to revitalize your program that has seen better years. My hats off to you & I will extend my apologies to you and all those attending. This late in the year, I can appreciate a draw like Cleveland to boost the level of talent in anyone's pool. I do hope the Blue Raiders attend!! They bring a big crowd too!! Good luck to you... Sincerely.