Science Hill 2012

LGVol

Congrats on a big win tonight....Enjoy your season til you come calling at J fred Johnson in Week 10...Remember last year at your house??? This year you come to our house!!!! Is there a difference??? Ask Farragut. Good luck and win them all until then, It makes another Indian victory that much sweeter.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on a big win tonight....Enjoy your season til you come calling at J fred Johnson in Week 10...Remember last year at your house??? This year you come to our house!!!! Is there a difference??? Ask Farragut. Good luck and win them all until then, It makes another Indian victory that much sweeter.

haha wow, a new low. You have to make a post about science hill to bash them. I don't know what it is about you guys, but hey, those conference championships every year keep getting better. Till y'all even get to state, stay humble. But I sure hope you guys get fun out of running your mouths to Big 8 schools, hope sevier county doesn't fall along your playoff schedule.

It's nice to see SH get a thread started devoted soley to them---thanks, it means someone is thinking about them early. DB is still king untl SH puts up, but I can tell you SH is deep and loaded. They do not have the look of typical SH teams, and they have 9 more weeks to improve and gel as a team. Depth is the key to playing big boy ball and I think the coaches may have figured this out. There is a reason DB fades in the 2nd half of games and in the playoffs. We shall see in a couple of months so until then good luck.

SH will be undefeated going into game at DB and nobody will match their atleticism until this game. SH confidence will be up and this group knows they can play with the Indians. Look for Clark to choke earlier this year than normal. Too much pressure on Clark with everyones expectation to win State. Anything less will be a disappointment in Kingsport. The Hill "Rolls" this year!!! icon_mrgreen.gif

SH will be undefeated going into game at DB and nobody will match their atleticism until this game. SH confidence will be up and this group knows they can play with the Indians. Look for Clark to choke earlier this year than normal. Too much pressure on Clark with everyones expectation to win State. Anything less will be a disappointment in Kingsport. The Hill "Rolls" this year!!! icon_mrgreen.gif

Did you drag this post over from last years thread. Seems like I've read this before.

Did you drag this post over from last years thread. Seems like I've read this before.

Science Hill wasn't undefeated last year going into the DB game, and the only reason people thought we had a chance last year is because we went on a little run mid season and were playing at home. Hopefully we give DB a better showing this year.

Science Hill wasn't undefeated last year going into the DB game, and the only reason people thought we had a chance last year is because we went on a little run mid season and were playing at home. Hopefully we give DB a better showing this year.

That is true, but Science Hill may not be undefeated going into the DB game this year and same goes for DB. Both teams got wins over two teams that obviously are not as good as in the past. Both teams looked good at times last night and at times looked pretty sour. Both teams have a long way to go to make it to round three. I've seen all this before. Many times.

Oh and by the way . . . Not sure what to say about a DB fan/supporter creating a message board just to talk about SCIENCE HILL! I guess I should just say "thank you for thinking about us enough to create a thread to just talk about SCIENCE HILL FOOTBALL"!

That was a hint. He thought you guys didn't know you could do that. So he just showed you how its done. Now next week you can start your own. You can start a new thread for each game. Thats how most people do it.