Greeneville vs MoWest

DevilMan03

Just sayng a class coach would have probably said something like "I did not have them ready to play" and taken the blame off two teenage boys instead of saying their turnover cost his team the game! Oh well maybe he can hang eighty on the next opponent and feel better.

They will do their best to run it up on their weak conference teams to make them feel like they are unbeatable. Hanging 70 on a team from which they got a few players will have them throwing that 3peat stuff on every post soon enough.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sayng a class coach would have probably said something like "I did not have them ready to.play" and taken the blame off two teenage boys instead of saying their turnover cost his team the game! Oh well maybe he can hang eighty on the next opponent and feel better.

if you @$$es think that coach B would though his boys under the bus thats bull ...

Just sayng a class coach would have probably said something like "I did not have them ready to play" and taken the blame off two teenage boys instead of saying their turnover cost his team the game! Oh well maybe he can hang eighty on the next opponent and feel better.

just curious if you've ever met, or even know Ballard?

They will do their best to run it up on their weak conference teams to make them feel like they are unbeatable. Hanging 70 on a team from which they got a few players will have them throwing that 3peat stuff on every post soon enough.

you people go ahead and have your fun kicking the Devils while they're down. I guess that's what you're suppose to do, but dont whine when our jv players and some freshman score in the 3rd and 4th quarters of BRAC games running the darn ball. It's amazing really. If Ballard and co. just took 3 knees and punted every posession in those BRAC games, SOMEONE would STILl #### and say " He's just rubbing it in"....no win situation...so if i was him, i would hang a hundred on EVERY team i played, regardless of who they are or what EFFIN county they reside in. Last time i checked, not one single football player has ever been held at gunpoint and FORCED to come win championships at GHS.....GO darn DEVILS

Cant wait for the playoffs! It's time for that 3 peat Greene Devils!

Playoffs? Really? Your 0-2 and your talking about the playoffs? And people think DB fans are arrogant. You my friend are setting yourself up for disappointment. And i would'nt book that room in Cookeville just yet. How many weeks until the Alcoa loss? Oh well, you will get to see them today against Maryville on ESPN. They owe you some payback. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

Playoffs? Really? Your 0-2 and your talking about the playoffs? And people think DB fans are arrogant. You my friend are setting yourself up for disappointment. And i would'nt book that room in Cookeville just yet. How many weeks until the Alcoa loss? Oh well, you will get to see them today against Maryville on ESPN. They owe you some payback. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

I would rather lose 2 or 3 tough games early that prepare us for the playoffs than go undefeated and choke in the first round...

YEA THE PLAYOFFS OH YEA YOU GUYS DONT KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE PLAYOFFS CAUSE YOU GUYS CHOKE EVERYYEAR WITH ALL THE BACKING AND HELP THAT DB GETS THEY SHOULD WIN BIG EVERY YEAR TRUE CHAMPIONS RISE ABOVE ALL THE TALK AND PLAY ON THE CHAMPIONSHIP FIELD AT COOKEVILLE ! OH YEA YOU GUYS DONT KNOW THE WAY DOWN THERE WELL YOU CAN MEET THE BIG GREENE MACHINE IN DEC AND HITCH A RIDE CAUSE WE WILL BE HEADING BACK . ALSO GLAD YOU WILL GET TO WATCH THE ALCOA - MARYVILLE MAYBE YOU GUYS MIGHT GET A CHANCE AT MARVILLE IT WOULD BE CLOSE ------------TILL THEY KICK OFF!

lot of football to go. I would think coaches work hard to get better every game so when you get to the 2nd season your prepared. East Ham plays a lot of Jr's Signal plays a lot of Jr's and Soph's and both schools play good no district schedules with out traveling half way across the state. I am not to sure many teams want to draw either of these 2 teams in first two rounds. After that it's 48 minutes of a Friday night with a bunch of 15, 16, 17 year olds playing football after 13 weeks of football, who knows....... There also a lot of luck in winning a championship. Don't be fools Signal will be right there in the end, so will Greeneville........ As for Giles I have no idea where that's at, is it in Alabama!dry.png

There also a lot of luck in winning a championship.

Luck has nothing to do with winning. coaching, hard work and heart is what it takes. I see now why you guy's don't stand a chance. Keep banking on the 'Luck' idea, and see how far that gets ya. At least you'll be able to watch the championships online. That's the closes you'll be to cookeville. I lay 100 on you played in the band. Cause, you have no clue as to what it takes.