Greeneville vs MoWest

DevilMan03

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like all (or most) G Devil fans throw off on WGs seating, milk cans, lack of talent, and everything else that you can throw out there! WG always seems to be the big topic from Gville fans. WG will be ok, even if you guys/gals have to sit on milk cans! Wgs goal should be to compete with Gville and when they reach that milestone they have the program where they need to be! It's funny how every negative comment is thrown towards WG! two posters on here is the worst, but I am mentioning no names! I support Gville when they are in Murfeesboro, but its all because of the kids and not their arrogant fans!

I'm pretty sure it was a WG fan who fired the first shot...or at least agreed with Tadvol's comment about recruiting. WGHS1987 wasn't defending his team. Maybe you should go back 6 pages, GC, to where this all started like I suggested to our new friend 33. And I'm pretty sure we have been competing for gold balls longer than 4 years...making runs as deep as the semi's. I guess you just didn't notice because the county schools were already playing basketball.

Who is we? How many gold balls did you ever play for? You're a fan. Understand that first and then move on to your next issue. Greeneville was a contender in their conference at best before 2007 when they hired Steve McCurry. That's a couple years before the state realigned the classifications, which should have been done. But understand that your beloved championships were not achieved until you stopped having to go through Morristown West, Maryville, etc. to win. Greeneville is a great team with a great tradition. Let it live its own legacy, it doesn't need you to promote it.

I'm pretty sure it was a WG fan who fired the first shot...or at least agreed with Tadvol's comment about recruiting. WGHS1987 wasn't defending his team. Maybe you should go back 6 pages, GC, to where this all started like I suggested to our new friend 33. And I'm pretty sure we have been competing for gold balls longer than 4 years...making runs as deep as the semi's. I guess you just didn't notice because the county schools were already playing basketball.

I refuse to get into pissing contest. Fact is the "shot" by greeneville fan was rude, personal, and degrading. But just keep taking up for him. I enjoy your posts, BV's, and many other greeneville's fans, but there are 2 or 3 who are just simply rude, NOT TRASH TALKING, but rude!

Look if you don't want to talk about m-town west or the Greene devils then get off this post and then lol us Greene devil fans want lol grind your gears . By the way devils 28 m-town west 21 and that west team is from hamblen county not the honorary milk can holders ! Hahaha that's funny no matter who you are !

You're right, that is hilarious....and has been for years!

Look if you don't want to talk about m-town west or the Greene devils then get off this post and then lol us Greene devil fans want lol grind your gears . By the way devils 28 m-town west 21 and that west team is from hamblen county not the honorary milk can holders ! Hahaha that's funny no matter who you are !

Good luck Greene Devils! Hope the PLAYERS can bounce back after last weeks loss.

I refuse to get into pissing contest. Fact is the "shot" by greeneville fan was rude, personal, and degrading. But just keep taking up for him. I enjoy your posts, BV's, and many other greeneville's fans, but there are 2 or 3 who are just simply rude, NOT TRASH TALKING, but rude!

Who is we? How many gold balls did you ever play for? You're a fan. Understand that first and then move on to your next issue. Greeneville was a contender in their conference at best before 2007 when they hired Steve McCurry. That's a couple years before the state realigned the classifications, which should have been done. But understand that your beloved championships were not achieved until you stopped having to go through Morristown West, Maryville, etc. to win. Greeneville is a great team with a great tradition. Let it live its own legacy, it doesn't need you to promote it.

1998 - 2003 were just as good as 2007.