Greeneville vs MoWest

DevilMan03

L i s t e n , I a m g o i n g t o s a y t h i s s l o w

f o r y o u!

I don't have the little man syndrome. I only reply to comments. If you would please USE that wonderful education you should have received and read my posts. The only time I bring up the VAST difference between city and county is when a Greene devil supporter runs his mouth about how little the county schools have and how bad the county schools are.

As far as scheduling cupcakes...WG has a tougher schedule than any of the other county schools. Cherokee (solid 5A), Oneida (3rd round last year...beat powerhouse 1A Hampton). Unaka is only weak opponent. NG has and always will be on the schedule, county teams always play each other. So Case chose 2 tough opponents out of the 3 that he could choose. SG scheduled 1 tough one (Rockwood) and CD didn't schedule any tough ones.

Well if you don't have little man syndrome, stop whining about everything, like players that choose greeneville over county schools, and move on. Find a way to help your favorite program get better, however u can. These arguments are really out of date now. Simple enough for that little man brain of yours?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you don't have little man syndrome, stop whining about everything, like players that choose greeneville over county schools, and move on. Find a way to help your favorite program get better, however u can. These arguments are really out of date now. Simple enough for that little man brain of yours?

Nobody ever questions how many county players are out of zone...I'm sure there are plenty of kids in all sports and at all of the schools that attend schools for which they aren't zoned. Especially with no cost involved. It obviously only becomes a problem when the ooz schools are winning.

ONCE AGAIN...READ MY POSTS AND SHOW ME WHERE I EVER COMPLAINED ABOUT LOSING PLAYERS TO THE CITY! YOU HAVE ME MIXED UP WITH SOMEBODY ELSE!

And you say I have a little brain? At least I can read!

Nobody ever questions how many county players are out of zone...I'm sure there are plenty of kids in all sports and at all of the schools that attend schools for which they aren't zoned. Especially with no cost involved. It obviously only becomes a problem when the ooz schools are winning.

Never has been a problem with me...not when greeneville was gold-ball-less or now that they have gold balls.

Thats a bold statement, Greeneville had 1 good play that entire game, the 80 yard run by shuffler. They also recovered a fumble deep in West territory, but were only able to get a field goal out of it. Those were the only 2 times Greeneville crossed the 50. The West defense comlpetely shut down the devils aside from that 1 play.

I guess you don't remember the touchdown that Jamel Hall made that was called back for a mysterious block in the back that couldn't be seen!

If Mo West doesn't stop #10, game over. I dont care how good the defense is. Some teams have bad games. Hard work beats talent when talent isn't working hard! Should be a good game.

If Greeneville doesn't stop #6, #21, #23, #12, #11, #15, #4. The game is over. Of course thats the case, you have to stop the opposing offense if you wanna win.

Clear block in the back, on the play side no less. I expect at least 2 West TDs called back Friday, since the game is in Greeneville, but it shouldnt make too much of a difference.

you're gona have to score 2 before they can get called back....just sayin....i think ive decided i need to talk a little smack since everyone else seems to be enjoying it so much...LOL