Greeneville vs MoWest

DevilMan03

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only 1 answer to that .. YES... Where are all the true GREENE DEVIL fan that still have our boys backs? We loss a game where we fought our *$$ off and nobody is talking ,THAT'S CRAP.. If your a true die hard fan who knows and believes in coach Ballard and his staff ( best in the business ) then lets get on this topic and support our team.. I have no dout that our boy will come out monday hungry and ready to work there *$$ off cause they are CHAMPIONS... And CHAMPIONS know what to do when things get tough.. thats keep fighting.... So all you fair weather fans keep quite . US REAL ONE'S GOT YOUR BACKS BOYS......

Edited by bmoreman

Can the devils recover and beat the trojans

I don't see it happening, on all accounts I've heard Gville is down from last year. And after watching the Trojans last night they are much improved. The passing game is always a concern when you're breaking in a new starter but when he comes out and tosses 4 TD passes in his first start your worries fade quickly. Hall and Rollins were able to keep the running game at bay in last years matchup, but they're gone, and West returns 4 offensive lineman and a starting TE all bigger and stronger than last year. It will still be a good matchup but West pulls away late.

Could very well be a trap game for West though. I'm not on here pumping sunshine. The devils are young. I'm telling you though. They showed a lot of heart almost coming back aginst a very talented science hill team. Game changed on the lucky bounce of that fumble. Greeneville will be pissed off they lost Friday and the fact that west was the only blimish on a championship season last year will be in their minds. Stewart will get it going. In the words of Lee Corso not so fast. Coach will have them ready to play and it will be in Greeneville where we have not lost since 2009. Will be a fun game. Can't wait to see the young devils grow up fast.

Could very well be a trap game for West though. I'm not on here pumping sunshine. The devils are young. I'm telling you though. They showed a lot of heart almost coming back aginst a very talented science hill team. Game changed on the lucky bounce of that fumble. Greeneville will be pissed off they lost Friday and the fact that west was the only blimish on a championship season last year will be in their minds. Stewart will get it going. In the words of Lee Corso not so fast. Coach will have them ready to play and it will be in Greeneville where we have not lost since 2009. Will be a fun game. Can't wait to see the young devils grow up fast.

I agree 110%! Boys fought till the final whistle.. I think the devils come to this game hungrier than ever!

I agree 110%! Boys fought till the final whistle.. I think the devils come to this game hungrier than ever!

They can fight all they want, the fact of the matter is they don't have the size to beat West in the trenches. You think West won't fight? They got hit in the mouth early against a GREAT Harlan County team and hit them back even harder.

They can fight all they want, the fact of the matter is they don't have the size to beat West in the trenches. You think West won't fight? They got hit in the mouth early against a GREAT Harlan County team and hit them back even harder.

Don't count them chickens so soon. Remember we had the monsters up front last year....

After seeing the guys comeback on science hill it gave me a big confidence boost in our d! First half of the game was horrible but I saw the true devils in the second half! GREENEVILLE comes out Friday and puts up a big W! MoWest make sure you check out the top of the score board 😉

Please tell me you dont mean your state championship banners. If West played 4A ball they would have them, not Greeneville. Its great that you won 2 4A titles but they didn't help you last year and they won't help you beat West this year. Greeneville would have finished 3rd in the IMAC last year if they decided to keep playing up.

Please tell me you dont mean your state championship banners. If West played 4A ball they would have them, not Greeneville. Its great that you won 2 4A titles but they didn't help you last year and they won't help you beat West this year. Greeneville would have finished 3rd in the IMAC last year if they decided to keep playing up.

Your not serious are you? If them same 2 teams played 10 more times you dumbs would already have your only win.....

Your not serious are you? If them same 2 teams played 10 more times you dumbs would already have your only win.....

Thats a bold statement, Greeneville had 1 good play that entire game, the 80 yard run by shuffler. They also recovered a fumble deep in West territory, but were only able to get a field goal out of it. Those were the only 2 times Greeneville crossed the 50. The West defense comlpetely shut down the devils aside from that 1 play.