Greeneville vs MoWest

DevilMan03

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, guess returning 3 of 5 starters and getting more size on our o-line is easy to over look, with all mo-west has. You all struggled with a horrible Harlan co. team. You all could brag if u could ever win anything or have a program worth a sh!t.

Harlan co was #2 in kentucky's 5A preseason rankings, really horrible. and we win alot. as i recall we're 7-3 against greeneville in the last 10 meetings.

Edited by motownanddown

Harlan co was #2 in kentucky's 5A preseason rankings, really horrible. and we win alot. as i recall we're 7-3 against greeneville in the last 10 meetings.

Your also 1-2 against Greeneville since 07 your point? Things have changed in Greeneville since McCurry came in 07 and Ballard has kept that going. You can throw away previous records when these 2 team meet up.

Your also 1-2 against Greeneville since 07 your point? Things have changed in Greeneville since McCurry came in 07 and Ballard has kept that going. You can throw away previous records when these 2 team meet up.

West was 7-5 in 07 and 6-5 in 08 and they only won by 7 and 3 respectively. You'll have to go to the archives to find the last time Greeneville beat a good West team.

West was 7-5 in 07 and 6-5 in 08 and they only won by 7 and 3 respectively. You'll have to go to the archives to find the last time Greeneville beat a good West team.

Were they West best teams? No but i wouldn't say they were bad west teams. You made it to the final 16 in the state both years and lose to teams like Catholic (who should have won the title in 3a in 07 and did win it in 08). Those teams weren't as good as the 02,03,05, and 06 teams but i don't believe last years or this years team is as good as those teams either

Edited by Swipes

There's only 1 answer to that .. YES... Where are all the true GREENE DEVIL fan that still have our boys backs? We loss a game where we fought our *$$ off and nobody is talking ,THAT'S CRAP.. If your a true die hard fan who knows and believes in coach Ballard and his staff ( best in the business ) then lets get on this topic and support our team.. I have no dout that our boy will come out monday hungry and ready to work there *$$ off cause they are CHAMPIONS... And CHAMPIONS know what to do when things get tough.. thats keep fighting.... So all you fair weather fans keep quite . US REAL ONE'S GOT YOUR BACKS BOYS......

Wow, do you always respond with such hostility to a simple question?

You were actually 7-5 both year. Were they West best teams? No but i wouldn't say they were bad west teams. You made it to the final 16 in the state both years and lose to teams like Catholic (who should have won the title in 3a in 07 and did win it in 08). Those teams weren't as good as the 02,03,05, and 06 teams but i don't believe last years or this years team is as good as those teams either

West went 6-5 in 08 they lost to TN high In the first round. But that's beside the point, when West is really good Greenville hasn't been able to beat them. And even that has nothing to do with Friday night.

West went 6-5 in 08 they lost to TN high In the first round. But that's beside the point, when West is really good Greenville hasn't been able to beat them. And even that has nothing to do with Friday night.

You brought up the past 10 games so i just brought up the past 5 years. Thats why i said it doesn't matter when these 2 teams meet you just have to throw out the records. There have been some good games against each other like 02 and 03

You brought up the past 10 games so i just brought up the past 5 years. Thats why i said it doesn't matter when these 2 teams meet you just have to throw out the records. There have been some good games against each other like 02 and 03

I just brought up the 10 years comment because some of your fellow devil fans keep talking about the last 2 years like that somehow gives them advantage in fridays matchup.

The Hilltoppers nearly hung 50 on the board, West will probably score a little more than Science Hill. Not talking trash, just my opinion. Greeneville will get their wins when they play the Willie Wonka and Oompa Loompa conference games. They will probably go about 3 rounds deep in the playoffs as well.

The Hilltoppers nearly hung 50 on the board, West will probably score a little more than Science Hill. Not talking trash, just my opinion. Greeneville will get their wins when they play the Willie Wonka and Oompa Loompa conference games. They will probably go about 3 rounds deep in the playoffs as well.

You like talking about us and what we do, whatabout your team can y'all beat any of the teams we play on our non conference schedule ... We play these teams so we can get better cause we know our conference is not good . So till boone steps its game up stop committing on ours...... GO BIG GREENE...