Greeneville vs MoWest

DevilMan03

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a bold statement, Greeneville had 1 good play that entire game, the 80 yard run by shuffler. They also recovered a fumble deep in West territory, but were only able to get a field goal out of it. Those were the only 2 times Greeneville crossed the 50. The West defense comlpetely shut down the devils aside from that 1 play.

That was week1 by mid season there was nobody keeping us outta the endzone...

After that game GREENEVILLE used the tightend set. West wldnt have stood a chance if we used it against them

You guys are delusional, the guy covering the slot receiver was our All State outside linebacker. They didnt want to have him in the box which is why they put a guy in the slot. Oh and he's back this year along with 6 other all conference performers and an all state guard. The reason most Greeneville fans have stayed pretty quiet on this thread is because they don't want to talk a lot of trash before this game because they know its gonna be a tough one for Gville to pull out. If they somehow win I'll be the first one on here to congratulate them and eat a big helping of crow. But i really don't see that happening with this years West squad.

After that game GREENEVILLE used the tightend set. West wldnt have stood a chance if we used it against them

I guess its just me and you Devilman holding it down for our boys... the other Greene Team fans will be back after we win on friday... Us real fans are here NO MATTER WHAT...... GO BIG GREENE..

I don't see it happening, on all accounts I've heard Gville is down from last year. And after watching the Trojans last night they are much improved. The passing game is always a concern when you're breaking in a new starter but when he comes out and tosses 4 TD passes in his first start your worries fade quickly. Hall and Rollins were able to keep the running game at bay in last years matchup, but they're gone, and West returns 4 offensive lineman and a starting TE all bigger and stronger than last year. It will still be a good matchup but West pulls away late.

Didnt y'all lose the chain gang last year? Those three huge linebackers/running backs.. See y'all soon..

Didnt y'all lose the chain gang last year? Those three huge linebackers/running backs.. See y'all soon..

We lost our 2 middle linebackers which was a concern, but the replacements seemed to ease in pretty well. and we did lose the huge runningback you're referring to, although his role was significantly lessened towards the end of last year when Malachi Horton started to come on.

If the Greene Devils come out and play they will win this game at home where they havent lost since 2009. The D will do fine. They were on the field way to much Friday due to unproductive drives by the O! I heard Mike Lane is out with a shoulder injury this week. Someone needs to step up!

35-28 Greeneville

If the Greene Devils come out and play they will win this game at home where they havent lost since 2009. The D will do fine. They were on the field way to much Friday due to unproductive drives by the O! I heard Mike Lane is out with a shoulder injury this week. Someone needs to step up!

35-28 Greeneville

What are you basing this on? Is Greenevilles D gonna be fixed overnight?