william blount vs central

governorsfan22

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WB wins this game. By a good margin if they play well. WB 38 Central 14. Please if you are WB fans tell the coach to pull #7 when you guys wrap this game up. A injury to him would be catastrophic to you're year. He looks like he is stepped in as leader and glue to youre team.

#7 is as important on Offense as their QB. Maybe they should restrict 7 to Offense and Punt and kick Returns and keep him off the Defense...

The Govs had a tough week last week. I can't imagine the roller coaster of emotions those kids went through, from the excitement of game week finally arriving on Monday, to Tuesday afternoon when they received word of the tragedy. Talk about from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows. To go to a funeral on Thursday night and less than 24 hours later be trying to get ready to play a football game. That is a tough situation for the most seasoned of teams, let alone a young inexperienced team, and to top it all off, they had to play a team that, IMO, will end up being one of the top 6A schools in the area. I expect them to go out this week and have a good week of work and take it to Central this week. WB 28 Central 7

Central is in trouble this year after losing their All American that led them to a 1-9 record. Special Teams? Really? More like not so special teams. They couldn't line up last year in the special teams area. I don't know if they have a coach for that over there but they need to look into getting one.