Cloudland vs. Coalfield

THE KING

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its supposed to be a beautiful Friday night! I will be watching the war in the trenches. Our new coach, being a former lineman has done more in 4 months time than anyone i can remember. This bunch couldn't keep the Lady Landers out of the backfield last year. We've already scored half of our total points from a year ago in one game. I want to see how this bunch fares against an angry front 4 yellow jackets!

Its supposed to be a beautiful Friday night! I will be watching the war in the trenches. Our new coach, being a former lineman has done more in 4 months time than anyone i can remember. This bunch couldn't keep the Lady Landers out of the backfield last year. We've already scored half of our total points from a year ago in one game. I want to see how this bunch fares against an angry front 4 yellow jackets!

Good To Hear Your Excited About Something Other Than Mountain Oysters! Ya Hoser!

Best of luck to both teams. I hope Cloudland get the win! Tear em up Highlanders!

Coalfield has a great line which will keep them in pretty much every game this year no matter what. Play hard all night so should be a fun game to watch.

Wish I could be there, Can't get away. My schedule is a beast. No Hothead Burritos this week boys. Best of luck to both teams. I hope you all have a safe, fun game and travels.