Oneida vs West Greene

SmashMouth

Wheres the Wartburg thread is smash asleep at the keyboard?This ones done now!

If I know smash, given it's Saturday morning after a road win, he's probably over on bank street with his tommy gun & a satchel full of tracer rounds chasing a camel on a pogo stick. That's usually where he ends up. Gotta love the guy, other than football he's the most entertaining thing in town.popcorneater.gif

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to tell the Oneida fans and parents I got to watch the game from the Oneida sideline last night, and you all have the classiest group of young men we have had at The Range that I can remember in a long while, and that is from the ballboy to the head coach. I feel like people need to talk about stuff like that almost as much as what is going on between the lines sometimes. And speaking of between the lines, you guys have a very good football team as well, I look forward to seeing how deep you guys go into the playoffs this year, best of luck from West Greene!

Edited by RespectTheGame

Just wanted to tell the Oneida fans and parents I got to watch the game from the Oneida sideline last night, and you all have the classiest group of young men we have had at The Range that I can remember in a long while, and that is from the ballboy to the head coach. I feel like people need to talk about stuff like that almost as much as what is going on between the lines sometimes. And speaking of between the lines, you guys have a very good football team as well, I look forward to seeing how deep you guys go into the playoffs this year, best of luck from West Greene!

As Crow would say,+1! Edited by orngnblk

Thanks for the kind words RTG, I'm pretty close to most of the staff at Oneida & I know they work very hard on these young men & expect a lot out of them. If you're on the Oneida sideline then you are reping the program & you are expected to know your job, to do it effeciently, & to do it the right way with PCC (Pride, Class, & Character). That means, just as you said, from the ball boy to the head coach. Ball boy, support staff, trainer, position coaches, photogs, who ever. If you're standing with the team then you're representing the program, & no one tolerates anyone shining a negative light on the program.

If I know smash, given it's Saturday morning after a road win, he's probably over on bank street with his tommy gun & a satchel full of tracer rounds chasing a camel on a pogo stick. That's usually where he ends up. Gotta love the guy, other than football he's the most entertaining thing in town.popcorneater.gif

Im actually learning to type with my feet so I can post twice as much! rolleyes.gif And anyway, its your turn to start the thread, where is injun when we need him

Come on OnB, if you're gonna "+1" somebody you gotta give 'em a rep point bump. Geez, kung fu zen master crow has much work to do still with you & young grrasshoppa smashmouthph34r.png

HaHa!Somebody has gonna have to start the Wartburg thread,tellico dont have many posters so i will have to come up with an alter ego to talk to!At least with you all i can stay entertained.Well gotta go wake up my boy time to go mow.

When you snatch the "enter key" from my palm...then you can leave the reservation!

Maybe I already have & you just haven't realized it yet, that is the way of the silent warrioricon_e_ugeek.gifph34r.pngicon_e_surprised.gif

Besides, you know the drill, you started the WG thread, we got the win, you gotta start the rest unless we lose one. Then your mojo will have been lost & someone else will have to start them. Everybody knows that!

Edited by crow